chapter twenty four.

Mulai dari awal

I shake my head as i continue to unscrew the camera " Look at me hermosa"

I slap the camera on the bed next to me as i hold the screwdriver in my hand so tightly that i can feel my blood circulation cut off "What zaid?" I snap as i stare at his darkened eyes.

He gives me an adorable small smile "beautiful ....radiant ...alluring...captivating...winsome ...gorgeous..." he stops.

I stare at him in bewilderment as i try to gain words to say "...I'd go on but the list is far too long to describe how incredible you are" he chuckles.

I try to hide my smile as i purse my lips. He lets out a little laugh at my protests of smiling .

im about to say thank you but my fathers voice from downstairs stops me "Estella!" He shouts from downstairs making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I stand up as i point a finger at zaid "Don't move" he lifts up his hands in surrender as he smiles "yes ma'am "

I roll my eyes as i walk to the door. I slowly open it as i peek my head outside "Yes dad!" I call out.

I hear talking downstairs and my mothers voice "Did you order pizza!" My father questions.

Pizza? I didn't order-

Oh no he didn't.

I let out a nervous chuckle "Give me a second dad ! I'll be downstairs in a few seconds!" I call out as i close the door and turn around and fold my arms as i glare at the boy sitting on my bed and smirking at me "What pray tell might be the problem miss?" He asks innocently as he rubs his pointer finger and thumb together.

I tap my foot "Please tell me you didn't order pizza"

He gives me a huge award winning smile as he stares at me up and down "oh but i did...you like pineapple on pizza?"

I narrow my eyes at him "That so happens to be my favorite toppings , but im not hungry so"

His smile falls as he glares at me "Oh you're eating alright ...i know you're hungry . I could tell when you were basically licking the chocolate off my finge-

I stop him mid sentence "Fuck ! Fine . I'll eat the stupid pizza " he smiles in satisfaction as he nods.

"You've got some mouth on you"
"Oh you haven't seen noth-

My words get cut off as a knock sounds at my door. My eyes widen as i grab my cellphone and put it between my neck and shoulder. I usher zaid up from the bed "Hide!" I whisper yell to him. He smirks as he rolls his eyes. He walks to the balcony doors as he opens them and closes them . I let out a sigh of relief as i walk to the door.

Time for action

"Oh yeah april. Tell your dad i said hi. Oh come on ...it wasn't that bad . Was it?" I pretend to talk into the phone as i open the door. My father stands there as he holds the pizza in his hands.

I take the phone away from my ear as i hold it into my chest "Sorry dear for disturbing...but i decided to bring it up for you " my father winks .

"Thank you dad ...do you need cash or?"i question.

My father waves me off "Don't be silly honey ,ive got you covered " he says as he hands the pizza to me . I smile at him as i nod .

"This will only take one second and i hate to ruin april and your "girl talk" but didn't you say a guy was coming over?" He says as he rolls up his sleeves

I shake my head "we did a raincheck" i purse my lips as i nod my head .

My father nods his head up and down "Enjoy the pizza . I love you hun . And I'd like to talk to you later if thats not a problem"