Chapter 15

As Alastor announced that lunch was ready, we all headed to the dining area to satisfy our appetite. I sat down next to Octavia at the table and unexpectedly, Loona sat next to me.

I guess she was curious about me for some reason.

Blitzo sets his rifle down next to him as he sat down and Stolas was trying to flirt with him, but Blitzo tries to ignore him while he scoots his chair in. The hotel staff then came into the dining room and placed many plates of food on the table.

Turkey, ham, sandwiches, grilled chicken, etc. Loona helped herself as she started eating some meat like an actual mad hellhound trying to maul someone. I tried not to laugh as I started eating some ham from my plate.

"Ok, so you want me to take your Grimore back from that Karen bitch?" Blitzo asked.

Vaggie didn't like his vulgar language at the table, but tried to tolerate it.

"Yes Blitzy, so I will be able to take this child home. Stella hired Striker to attack me earlier, and she took it before she left." Stolas explained.

Blitzo was in deep thought about it and asked, "Where will she be tomorrow?"

"At her own mansion with her brother. Been hearing that she was angry about your affair..." Alastor added.

Everyone, including me, was shocked about what he said. Stolas admitted to us that his marriage with Stella got rocky from the start.

"To be honest. Stella is never the right spouse for me at all. Because I was forced to, and I'm gay." He explains.

"I see. So, are you and Blitzo doing it?" Angel asked.

"Um. We have kids at the table, Angel." Vaggie sternly says.

"We are only... taking baby steps." Blitzo explains while being a little embarrassed.

"You two deserve each other." Charlie answers.

Later....

After lunch, Charlie escorted me, Octavia, and Loona to the lounge area while everyone else was planning to get the grimore back. We just watched some TV and Loona had an interest in wanting to know me since Octavia and I were having fun with a conversation.

"So, It's Stan right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"So umm... how did you get here?" Loona asked shyly.

"I fell in a portal while I was trying to get home." I explained.

She nodded as she tried to have a conversation with me that I asked her about herself.

"So, um how's your life here?" I asked.

"I live with a crazy imp that is my dad. I love him dearly, but he's a pain." Loona says as she rolled her eyes a little.

"Your dad, Blitzo, is kinda a sociopath." I spoke.

"Oh, that we can agree on." Loona explains.

We started to open up a little and Octavia kinda helped us get acquainted and eventually we finally got along as friends, and started to like Loona for some reason, even though she was a little older than me. We eventually started watching a movie together and enjoyed our day.

Meanwhile....

Striker heads to the greed ring of hell to see if he can make a deal for a mafia that can help him capture me and Stolas for Stella.

He headed to a mansion where there were two demon sharks guarding the front gate.

"What's your business here?" One of them asked.

"A huge opportunity to get some money for a kidnapping score. I would like to speak to Crimson." Striker says with an evil smile.

One of the sharks called Crimson on a walkie talkie, and after a moment, they let him inside to see him.

"Well, well. Striker isn't it? " Crimson says as he calmly sits across his desk.

—————————

Crimson—————————

Crimson
—————————

"Yes sir. I have an opportunity you might like that will pay you well." Striker says as he sits across from him."

Crimson smirks with interest, and says, "I'm listening."

"Stella Goetia. She wanted me to ask you if you can help me kidnap her husband and this mortal child for her." Striker says as he placed two photos on the desk of me and Stolas.

Crimson got confused as he looked closely at the photo of me and asked, "Why does she want this mortal child anyway?"

"That child was the reason Stolas was able to get away from me the first time me and my men tried to capture them. That brat crossed me and made me look a fool as he freed Stolas and is safe with the princess of Satan. Stella wasn't happy about that, so she wanted me to bring that child to her so she can kill him in the most horrible way possible for ruining her plan to win the divorce agreement to own everything that's her husband's. But I need your help, to capture both of them. Stella will pay us well." Striker explains.

Crimson was in deep thought about it and decided to agree with the opportunity.

"Ok. How do we plan this?" He asked.

"We will attack the hotel tomorrow night." Striker suggested.