Chapter 17

Stella was in deep thought as she tried to read in her mansion while her brother was just watching TV just to pass the time. She was infuriated as she looked at the finalized divorce papers that she gets nothing and Stolas has the upper hand of it.

"Fucking bullshit." She says as she throws the papers in the trash.

"Sis, you need to relax." Andrealphus suggested while nodding his head.

  "Not till that imp fucker and his human friend is dead. Striker should be here by now." Stella says as she pours some liquor in her glass.

"I can't believe you are letting an eight year old get to you."

  "That eight year old blew my chance and had to be in the way of me killing Stolas! And ruined my expensive dress!" Stella shouted back.

"Stella, one day you will piss off the wrong person since Charlie is protecting that child after all." Andrealphus warns.

  "I don't care that she is the princess of Satan. I'm not scared of a dumb bitch that thinks people can change for the good. Now why don't you just stay out of this." Stella suggested as she chugs down some liquor.

  Andrealphus sighed in frustration and headed back to the den to vent about his sister's dumb decisions.

After she comes to her senses and calls Striker to check on his plan.

"Striker."

"Yes madam?" He asked through the phone.

"How's the progress?" She asked.

"Just got some extra help and we are heading to the hotel now to attack and kill Stolas and kidnap that child that you wanted." Striker says.

"Just get it done. And make sure you bring that child to me alive so I can kill him for my happiness. Besides, who did you hire to associate with this?" Stella asked while explaining.

"Crimson. He will be a big help on this and his shark associates." Striker answers.

  "Ok. Get it done, and you will be awarded." Stella says as she hangs up the phone.

Meanwhile, at the hotel.

"Stan, can you take our new guests' luggage to room 607?" Vaggie asked as she gave me a couple of bags.

"Sure." I answered as I picked them up and tried to carry them to the elevator.

"Angel Dust. Go help him." Vaggie says as she gives him an annoyed look.

  He put his phone away and followed me to the elevator as we headed to the sixth floor of the hotel. He carelessly smoked a cigarette as we waited.

"Vaggie will kill you for smoking in the hotel while you are on the clock, you know?"

"So? I'm not scared of her, honey." Angel says he puffs out some smoke.

  I sighed as I carried the luggage to the guest's room as Angel followed me.

"Hello, we got your luggage for you." I announced after knocking on the door.

  An imp took the luggage and gave me a couple of dollars before heading back in.

"Everytime, you earn more than I do on this bellhop crap." Angel says with a little anger.

"You just need to put in a little more effort for the guests." I suggested

"Whatever. It's almost 6pm anyway. Clocking out, and going to have fun with my friend Cherri tonight." He says as puts his cigarette out and puts it in his ashtray he carries.