Epilogue

A few days passed after the city attack. Everything started to settle down as the part of the city was getting reconstructed and repaired. Empress Erica was safe as she explained the situation to everyone that Druce was the main suspect of terrisom and the murders in the city massacre including Olivia's murder. Carmelita was able to solve the crimes by comparing the evidence while she kept her promise of finding me and taking me home that day.

Nika later felt bad after saying untruthful stuff to Carmelita that she later apologized for since I was home safe and sound. Natalya then took me to the mental institution to see my mom Audrey. She cried in happiness and hugged me tightly when we came into the visiting room.

"Stan!" Audrey shouted as she ran to me and hugged me tightly as I felt a few kisses on my cheek.

"Take it easy. He just got out of the hospital last week." Natalya warns as she smiles.

"Where have you been? You made me worry sick." Audrey asked as she made me look at her.

"It's hard to explain, I got lost and Natalya will explain the whole thing when you come home." I answered.

Audrey looked at Natalya for a sec and was told that it is hard to explain here right now till she gets released from the institution.

Two weeks later.

Audrey was finally released from home and was confused about Octavia and Loona since they often visit my house to hang out and have fun and sometimes Charlie and her team visit since we have a real friendship that I sometimes visit the hotel to have fun and help out since I earned being a bellhop there.

Hell was a crazy and dangerous place but I'll never forget that I have many friends that were affected by it, especially being friends with Charlie Magne. The princess of hell.

The End.