Chapter 20

It was chaos as the military and the law enforcement tried to fight off Druce, but he overpowered them with the power of the Grimore. He even had Empress Erica hostage on top of the world trade center. The tallest skyscraper in the city.

  Druce sees me from a distance as we start running to the entrance of the building

  Druce sees me from a distance as we start running to the entrance of the building. He smirked as he wanted payback for me taking out one of his eyes. Erica was tied up as she was hanging from the roof flagpole. She tried to stay calm as she tried to avoid falling a hundred stories to her death.

"Why are you doing this?!" She asked.

—-------------

Empress Erica—------------

Empress Erica
—------------

"It's time that I should change this society to where everyone will respect me and serve for all eternity!" Druce shouted maniacally.

We went inside the front lobby as we saw dead bodies of security guards on the floor and leaning on the wall.

  "He just slayed everyone in his way. I knew he was evil, even before the Grimore took over him." I said while heading to the elevator.

"Sounds like you knew him." Angel added.

"He is my nasty bully, and his brother as well. They make my life miserable and they were one of the reasons I got in this situation. They tried to jump me and got lost in the bad side of the suburbs and they found me and that's how I fell into an open portal." I explained.

"Well, you're home and you have a chance to stand up for yourself against him." Husk added.

  "Even so, how can I defeat him with just a dagger? And I'm not as strong as he is right now." I asked while I doubted.

  "Don't worry. You have us, and I can give you some strength and something better than a dagger." Charlie says as she uses her powers on me.

  I felt stronger and power going through my veins as I felt red colored armor covering my body, angel wings growing out of my back, a helmet covering my face, and my dagger turning into a sword. I was in a suit of armor as a knight, and felt weird as I have wings as an angel.