Chapter 7

Octavia was curious about me when Stella forced me to be here. Octavia came to me and shyly waved at me.

"Um, hello." She said as she waved at me.

"Hi." I shyly said back.

"I guess my mother wants you to make sure I don't get bored since she doesn't want me to bother her while my dad is busy right now." Octavia says while laughing.

"Your mom scares me to be honest." I said.

"She scares everyone she encounters. You're not the only one." Octavia says while snickering.

"I wonder if there is a way for me to get out of here or Charlie will be worried about me." I said as I tried to open the door.

"Are you Princess Charlie's child?" Octavia asked.

"No. She is just a friend. She is trying to help me get home back to Earth." I explained.

"Are you a mortal from the living realm?" She asked while surprised.

"Honestly yes." I answered.

"How did you even get here? You know how dangerous it is that you can be easily killed by sick individuals here?" Octavia says with worry.

"It's a long story." I said with disappointment.

"Maybe my dad can help you get home. He does have some power to travel there." Octavia suggested.

"Why do you want to help me anyway?" I asked with curiosity.

"I just want to help." Octavia says.

I just gave her nod and he headed to the locked door and Octavia pulled something out of her pocket which was a piece of flat plastic and tried to fit it in the crack of the door. She struggled a few times and was able to get the door latch and the door opened.

"Follow me." She says as went out of the hall.

"I hope your mom won't find us." I said.

"Oh don't worry. I bet she is in the spa right now." Octavia says as she heads to her room.

"Oh. I hope she won't find us." I said.

"Same here. She makes my life miserable." Octavia says as she went to her room.

We carefully headed to the floor and went to the hotel room. And no one is there.

"I guess my father isn't here right now. Well we better leave and... uh-oh." Octavia says in fear as her eyes widen.

"What?" I asked while I did not know Stella was behind me.

"Young lady!" Stella says with rage.

I turned around in fear and saw Stella with a scary angry stare at both of us.

"What are you two doing here?! You are supposed to stay in the daycare while I'm busy, young lady! And you human mortal are supposed to entertain my daughter and keep her busy. Now you will be punished for disobeying me!" Stella shouted as she was about to grab me.

I gave a brutal kick in her shin and I made a run for it. Octavia stood in fear when Stella told her to stay as she ran after me.

"Get back here, you little brat!" Stella says in rage.

I ran for my life and hurried to the elevator and mashed the button hoping the doors would close in time. Stella ran close but didn't make it in time. I took a breather and layed in the corner. What did I do to deserve being chased by tall bird sociopath Karen? I hurried out of the elevator and hurried to the lobby and accidentally ran into Charlie while she was coming out around the corner.