Chapter 13

I was helping out Vaggie on making some entries for some guests at the hotel. She cooked some steak on the flat grill while I helped cut the veggies for her.

"Got the peppers ready?" She asked.

"Yep." I spoke as I gave her a plate of chopped peppers to her

"Good. Now some herb spice." She says as she looked in the cabinet.

"Goddammit." She curses.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We're out of the spice I need, and some ingredients for this entree for the important guest here." Vaggie explains as she stays calm.

"Herb spice? That will be easy to get from the market." I said as I finished making the salad.

"True. Angel!" Vaggie called out.

"What?" Angel dust asked as he came into the kitchen while annoyed.

"I need you to go to the market to get some groceries for us." Vaggie explains as she gave him a list and cash for the groceries.

"Yeah sure." Angel says as he was about to leave.

"Stop. And to make sure you don't buy anything that is not on that list. Stan is coming with you." Vaggie says.

"Say what?" I asked.

"Why would you send a kid to watch me?" Angel asked while annoyed.

"Stan is the only person I trust besides Charlie here. And I think it's time for him to learn how to endure hell while he's stuck with us till we figure something out to get him home someday." Vaggie explains as she gave me a special dagger that I can defend myself with.

—————

—————

"No. It's because you don't trust men. And Stan is the only man that you can trust. Besides, does Charlie approve that he can leave the hotel?" Angel asked while explaining?

"We had talked about it. It's not healthy for him to be trapped here 24/7. As long as someone is with him like you Angel. He will be fine. But if something happens to Stan, you will be full of holes by my spear." Vaggie threatens while explaining.

"Fine, fine. Chill out." Angel says as he raises his hands up.

"Good. Now get going." Vaggie says as she points.

"Come on kid." Angel says as he gave me a hand gesture to follow him.

We rode Charlie's limo to the city that wasn't far from the hotel. I was kinda nervous about it since I'm in a dangerous place with individuals that were punished for their horrible crime while they were alive in the living realm.