Chapter 16 (severe gore and rape🗡️🗡️💔💔)

Meanwhile in the living realm, Officer Carmelita was in her office looking through Druce and Jack's criminal records as she was trying to do a background check on them as they could be connected to my disappearance. As she was deep in thought after what Nika said to her that made her have severe guilt.

She poured some hot coffee in her cup as she knows it's going to be a long night as she couldn't let the missing case go easily.

Meanwhile, Jack was minding his own business as he was playing Mortal Kombat 11 with some of his friends online on his PlayStation 5. He was worried about his little brother's hostile behavior that just came out of nowhere as it was worsening recently.

Druce was in his room talking to his girlfriend as he was furious with her on the phone because she wanted to break up with him.

"What do you mean you are breaking up with me?!" Druce shouted.

"Because you are always verbally abusive, and always selfish! That's why!" Olivia shouted back on the phone.

———————

Olivia———————

Olivia
———————

"Why? You know I love you!" Druce shouted.

"You love yourself! You hurt people for no reason! You are a racist to humans, and always want to be aggressive to me all the time! We are done! Don't call me again!" Olivia shouted before hanging up the phone on him.

"Fucking bitch..." Druce shouted for no reason.

He felt angry as he decided to make a worse decision of getting back at her. The grimore in his drawer started to glow and the evil spirits inside the book went out and went inside Druce and started to corrupt his mind and heart.

He went to his nightstand and pulled out one of his decorative daggers and headed out the go to kill Olivia. Jack went out and saw him going out the door.

"Where are you going bro?" He asked.

"I'm just going to get some pizza from Pizza Hut for us." Druce lied.

"Just make sure you get back before curfew." Jack reminds him..

Druce just nodded before he headed out of the house and headed to his girlfriend's house to murder her.

(WARNING! GORE, RAPE, AND EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AFTER THIS POINT!)

He waited for the bus as he concealed his dagger into his side pocket of his jeans while he waited. His mind was scrambled of evil spirits that were concealed in the grimore after he handled the book very oftenly. Druce wasn't what he used to be as he was filled with anger and hatred, that he will kill anyone who goes in his darkside. Since Olivia pissed him off after breaking up with him, she doesn't know that her life is in danger at all.

A city bus started to slow down for Druce as the doors started to open. He calmly walks in and pays for the bus fare before sitting down in the back of the bus. His anger started to erupt as his heart was broken and the evilness of the grimore was feeding him thoughts of killing Olivia. He thought of wanting to stab her in the most horrible places to make her suffer.

Olivia lived somewhere in the city limits and Druce wasn't even turning back, no matter what can go wrong. He pulled the cord, and the bus started to slow down to his destination. He walks down to the bus stop and heads to the apartment skyscraper where his girlfriend lives.

Meanwhile, Olivia was in her room listening to her music as she tried to move on from Druce. She jams out with her heavy metal music from her phone as she rests on her bed.

Her father came in to check on her and said, "Honey, we are going out on our anniversary date. Do you want anything while we are gone?"

"No dad, you and mom go have fun." Olivia says with a smile.

Her father kissed her on the forehead and left with her mother out the door as they headed to their restaurant to celebrate their anniversary. Olivia lays back down on her bed as she closes her eyes while listening to her music more.

Druce waited in the lobby stairway and saw her parents leaving out the entrance. He knew that she would be alone, and headed to the floor of where their apartment is. He stayed quiet till he rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

Olivia heard the doorbell go off since she was about to watch a movie in the living room. She expected it was her father coming back since she knew he always forgot something before leaving the house so she didn't bother looking through the lookout hole of the door.

As she opened the door....

Druce lunges himself in and gives Olivia a real punch in the snout that knocks her unconscious to the floor. Druce locked the front door and dragged her to her bedroom.

During half an hour, Druce raped her countless time while she was tied up and screaming while duct tape wrapped around her mouth to keep her quiet.

He finally stopped and pulled out his dagger and started stabbing Olivia many times in the chest, throat, and finished her off by stabbing both of her eyes out.

He was breathing heavily as he was covered with his girlfriend's blood and tried to clean himself as much as possible before heading back home.

He evilly grins as he was satisfied with what he did to Olivia and felt no remorse at all.