Chapter 3

While I was waiting at the table and Husk poured me some soda and went back to his bar stand. I took a few sips until I felt something rubbing on my leg. I looked down and I saw a small pig resting on my leg while he was oinking a little.

————————

Nuggets

————————

"Well hello. What are you doing down there?" I asked as I picked him up.

   Nuggets then became excited and started oinking as he was on my lap. He then jumps off and walks away out of the dining room. I decided to follow him down the hallway. He saw me and turned to a corner.

   In the kitchen, Angel dust was being a little wreck-less while he was cooking on the stove and Charlie got concerned and went to help him out.

"That's a little too much seasoning you know." Charlie says as she intervenes and cooks the meat in the pan.

"Sorry. I warned you that I'm not a good cook." Angel says as he grabs some food from the fridge.

"Why don't you go give him the appetizers I made for him already while he waits for the main course?" Charlie says as she points at the table.

"Ok then." Angel says as he takes the food and headed to the dining room.

      As he headed out, he noticed I was gone and felt his heart jumped.

"Husk? Where did he go?!" Angel asked.

"Oh. He saw your pig and he followed him out of the dining room." Husk says as he opened a wine bottle.

"He found Nuggets?! I been trying to find him all day. Can you keep Charlie busy while I go find them?"

"Yeah sure." Husk answers carelessly.

    Angel ran out of the dining room and looked around for me. Meanwhile, I looked around the hotel to find Nuggets. I started think he wanted to play hide and seek. I saw him oink excitedly and then he hid under a chair. I chuckled a little and found him. He jumped on me and then runs off and went up the steps and I followed him.

    Vaggie came out of the room frustrated since Alastor lost the Grimore and don't know how to send me back home without it and was worried that it could fall into the wrong hands.

"Alastor! Don't you know how bad if someone finds it and uses it for their own gain?!" Vaggie shouted.

"Don't worry. I'll find it soon." Alastor says with a smile.

"Why aren't you worried?! We can't go to the living realm without it and we have a human child that needs to head back!" Vaggie shouted.