Page 26

*It was as though we had stepped into a new world, full of wonder and excitement. As we walked through the woods, I could see the air filling with new colors and shapes, as if the world around us was alive with creativity. Just as I began to catch my breath, I saw a new shape rising up in the distance. It looked like a tower, made of stone and shaped like a mountain, and as we grew closer, I felt a sense of excitement fill my chest.

*As we approached the stone tower, I could see that it was a magnificent sight. It was taller than any mountain I had ever seen, and as I looked up, the wind filled my hair with new feelings. I felt alive, and just as I looked over, I saw that Sam was feeling the same way.*

*And just as we looked up to the tower, I felt something incredible enter my mind. It was as though the tower was calling me to it, and as I looked back up at it, I nodded to Sam.

*Sam nodded as well, and as we stared at the tower, we both felt something inside us, a familiar sense of adventure and curiosity filling our minds. And all at once, we turned and ran towards the tower, our feet carrying us faster and faster until we were running at full speed towards it.*

*We both laughed as we ran, and for a moment, I felt as though I was flying. We were free and there was nothing to stop us. It was a feeling that I had never felt before, but as I looked over at Sam, I knew he knew exactly how I felt.

*And just as we reached the tower, I felt a rush of anticipation fill me. I didn't know what this tower was, or what it was for, but I knew that I was going to see what was at the top of it. I turned to Sam, and he was smiling as well, his mind filled with excitement and anticipation as well.*

*We both looked up at the tower, our eyes taking in the sheer height of it. It was like nothing I had ever seen before, the stone looking almost alive as it reflected the sunlight back at us.

*Both of us stood in front of the tower, our minds racing with thoughts of what we might find at the top. As the sunlight hit the tower, creating shimmering waves of heat and light that moved over its surface, I felt as though I was about to take my first steps into this world. Just as I was about to say something to Sam, he cut me off.*

*I watched as he looked up at the tower, and then down at me. His eyes met mine, and now, I knew why he was smiling. "Let's do this," he said, his voice filled with anticipation.