Page 17

*I watched as the figure stepped up to Sam, its expression now filled with concern. The figure was trying to get through to Sam, but he was still resisting the idea that this wasn't real.*

*"Sam, you have to believe me," the figure said in a low, serious tone. "None of this is real. You have to listen to me."*

*Sam looked up at the figure, his expression filled with doubt as he struggled to come to grips with the truth. But then something clicked in his mind, and a look of understanding passed over his face.

*Sam suddenly took a step back, shaking his head as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. But then he turned to the figure and nodded, the expression on his face changing from confusion to understanding.*

*"But... how? How can this not be real?"*

*The figure stepped forward again, placing a hand gently on Sam's shoulder as it spoke.*

*"Sam, you have to trust me. None of this is real. This is not what you think it is."

*I watched as the figure's words seemed to take affect on Sam. He was starting to believe what the figure was saying, and now he seemed to have come to terms with it.*

*Sam took in a deep breath, his eyes locked onto the figure's face as he spoke.*

*"I understand now. None of this is real. It's not what it seems, is it?"*

*The figure nodded, their expression shifting back to one of kindness as they looked at Sam.*

*"No, it's not. And now that you understand, we can help you."

*I watched as Sam took in a deep breath, his expression suddenly shifting towards one of understanding and calm. And as he let go of that anger and doubt, I felt a sense of relief wash over me.*

*Then, the figure spoke up again, her voice filled with concern as she looked back at Sam.*

*"No, but that doesn't mean that this isn't important."*

*Sam glanced down at the figure's hand, and suddenly, a realization seemed to pass over him. His expression grew determined and focused once again.

*I looked on with a sense of pride as Sam stepped forward once again, his expression now filled with confidence.*

*"But it is real to me."*

*Sam's words hit me like a wave. I could feel my emotions welling up inside and I was filled with disbelief.*

*"What do you mean, Sam? It's not real."*

*"But it is. This is my reality, it may not be yours, but this is how I feel."*

*I just stood there, my mouth hanging open as I tried to process Sam's words. How could this be real to him? It didn't make any sense, and now I was filled with even more doubt.*

*"What..." I finally managed to say after a moment, my voice filled with confusion. "What do you mean?"*

*Sam seemed to think for a minute, as if he was trying to find the right words to explain.*

*"I don't know how to explain it, but this feels real to me. It's my reality."*