Page 7

I looked up at Sam, who stood there in the entrance of the cave, preparing to go out into the storm. My heart sank to my stomach as I saw the fear and determination in his eyes. I wanted to stop him, to tell him that it wasn't worth the risk, but I knew that it was his decision to make.*

*Before I could say anything else, I heard a loud, booming voice fill the storm. I turned to see the figure standing there, its eyes fixed on Sam, the rain soaking through its clothes.

*The figure stood there, its expression unchanging in the face of the storm. Its voice boomed once again, this time filled with an edge of urgency.*

*"Come out, boy. I'm not afraid of a storm."*

*Sam stood up a little straighter, his face filled with determination. He looked back at me, his eyes filled with a mixture of fear and apprehension.*

*"I have to go,"

*He whispered, before stepping out into the storm, the rain still pouring down around him.

*I took a deep breath, not knowing what I should do next. I wanted to keep Sam safe, to protect him from the dangers of the storm. But at the same time, I knew he was right. He couldn't just stay in the cave and wait for the storm to pass. He had to do something.*

*Before I could protest, I saw Sam step out into the storm, his face filled with determination and courage. He turned back to look at me just for a moment, his expression filled with a mixture of fear and hope. And then he was gone, swallowed up by the storm.*

*I stood there in the cave, my heart pounding in my chest. I could hear the thunder booming overhead, and the rain was still pouring down around me. I couldn't see anything in front of me, but I knew that I couldn't just stay here and wait for the storm to pass.*

*Before I could do anything else, I heard a loud voice pierce the silence of the cave. It was the stranger's voice, and it seemed to be calling to me. I didn't understand what it was saying, but it seemed to be asking me to come out of the cave.

*With hesitation, I started to step out of the cave. I could feel the rain soaking through my clothes, and I was starting to shake from the cold. The wind was howling now, and it was hard to see anything through the thick rain. I could hear the thunder booming overhead, and I knew that I had to hurry. I was afraid, but I knew I had to do what I could to find Sam and get us both to safety.

*I was filled with fear as I stepped out of the cave. The rain was still pouring down, and the wind was now howling. I could see nothing in front of me except for the shadow of the figure, standing there in the storm, their face illuminated by the flashes of lightning. The thunder boomed above us, and I heard the figure's voice, calling out to me.*

*"Come, boy. I know you can hear me."

*The figure's voice was booming and powerful, yet it still held a hint of wisdom and calm.