Page 25

*And Sam was right, I thought to myself. We were going to face this challenge together, and I felt my courage rise even higher.*
*"Let's do this," I said, grabbing Sam's hand and holding it tightly in my own. And just as I did so, the beast let out another massive roar, its body beginning to move towards us once more.*
"It's time," Sam whispered, and as I took a step forward, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. But I was ready, and we were going to do this. We were going to face our fears.

The beast took another step forward, its claws slowly stretching out as it let out another roar.

Time seemed to stand still, and for a moment, I wondered if I had made the right choice. But then, I looked over at Sam. His face was filled with determination, his eyes fixed on the beast in front of us. And just as the beast took another step forward, he stepped forward as well.

I tightened my grip on his hand as I watched the beast take another step forward. Then, I swallowed my fear and took another step as well.

*As the beast loomed over us, I felt my mind begin to race. I watched as its claws slowly extended, its teeth baring down and ready to strike.*
*I could feel myself growing more and more afraid, but as I glanced over at Sam, I felt a surge of courage rush through me. He was scared too, but he was brave. He was facing his fear, and I wanted to do the same. So, I stepped forward and raised my hand.*

*Just as the beast let out another roar, something incredible happened.*

As I stepped forward, the entire world changed.

*Everything was much brighter and more alive, as if I was seeing everything in a brand new way. And then, the air seemed to become so much more than air. It was like it was alive, and I could feel the energy moving around me and inside me.*

*And just as the beast was about to strike, I felt Sam's hand in mine. We were ready to face whatever was going to come our way, and now, I felt as though nothing could stop us.

*It was as though we were in a new, magical world. Everything around us was so different from what we were used to, and just as the beast let out another low roar, I found myself smiling. Because this world was not one of fear and horror, but one of adventure and excitement. And just as I felt Sam's hand tighten around mine, I knew that we were going to have an adventure that we would never forget.