"Old Moon"/Moondrop

- Moon hates touch and will flinch away or even slap a hand away if somebody tries to touch her. Literally the only ones they don't do that with are Helpy and Dylan, and Sun on the occasions when they have to touch. Even then though, Moon is often the one initiates physical touch with Sun, whether it to be grab Sun to get him to stop moving or if it's to hastily do their handshake. With Helpy and Dylan, it's the other way around with both of them usually initiating contact and Moon just not doing anything about it.

- Moon has an airhorn that he stole once from the gift shop. He sets it off randomly to scare the other animatronics and they all absolutely hate it. He especially loves to do it to Sun, specificially when Sun is moving stuff in the daycare, that way Sun drops what they're doing.

- He does not text in proper grammar. Not because he can't, he just doesn't care. He is also the driest texter, and Helpy makes fun of them for it constantly.

- She actually has a very confusing music taste. Sometimes, she prefers quiet and slow piano or lullaby music in a way. Other times, he loves very loud heavy metal. Regardless, they listen to their music in their head, so nobody knows about this besides Helpy.

- Moon has a big insecurity about attachment and while it does not only lash out at others because it genuinely doesn't like them, it's also to make sure it hurts less to lose people. Given the only person he truly cares about is Helpy, they feel even only them is one person too many at times.