Pluto Liddell

- One of the products Pluto suggested Florence could try to sell back before they actually figured out completely the concept of the Wonderheart being just a cafe was little finger puppets on all the characters. She even made little prototypes of them so Florence had a general idea of what he was talking about. Florence still technically had these puppets on a shelf in her office, and Pluto still doesn't know whether to make them a reality or not.

- Their music taste is weirdcore and anything that has a whimsical vibe to it.

- They hate being dehumanized or being talked down to, especially because of Florence and because of the fact they technically aren't human

- Back before Florence died, and before they had reunited with Dylan, they hated getting distracted from their job. As much as they loved talking to King when they had the chance, they never liked long conversations that dragged on, and would get very frustrated when a converasation would stop them from getting their job done. Usually, they would end up shutting down the conversation pretty fast if it caused them or King to get distracted for their job, and Plut would usually tell King that they can just talk later after his shift. Given how much Florence isolated them and gave them strict hours and would probably pester them to be home on time, Pluto and King never would get the chance to talk about work.

- Surprisingly, Pluto always fails those "do this if you're not a robot" tests and it always frustrated the fuck out of them. Florence used to avoid this problem by just convincing Pluto not to have any social media, but after they broke up, it was extremely difficult for them. Dylan helps them out, but after they figured out that Pluto is actually a robot, Dylan can never not crack up when Pluto asks for help.

- They cannot do VR because whenever they try, they either can't focus their vision correctly, or they just immediately get a splitting headache.

- They can't let themselves listen to cavetown or Mother Mother. The main reason is that those don't fit their music taste. The second reason is that they were Slep's favorite bands and just make them sad.

- They used to wear reading glasses as a young kid.

- Their dads do not know about Pluto's drinking habits and Pluto is absoltely terrified to tell them.

- They were an animation meme kid.

- Pluto is a very impulsive shopper and can never be in stores by themself.

- Pluto has terrible customer service- Or at least that's what Florence always told them. In reality, Pluto does not deal with people being rude to her in their cafe, and through that person's attitude right back at them.

- Pluto was "You were a wonderful experience", Slep was "You were everything."