Glamrock Mangle

- They are very verbally affectionate with those around them, and regularly calls people "love" and "darling" platonically.

- They love swing music.

- They started drama with Queenie on Twitter and Instagram, but they are secretly close friends.

- They can't curse, and replace "oh fuck" with "oh feathers!" or "oh dear!". They will replace a lot of swears with random words.

- They criticize Bryan's outfit choices constantly.

- They bought Pat their purple jacket I have on their design.

- They love being asked questions, because it makes them feel they are in an interview.

- They stim by twirling their microphone staff around mindlessly. They are still very careful with where they twirl it though and have a lot of control over where it goes.  This means, if they hit somebody, you know damn well it was one purpose.

- Since they are a snow fox, they are pretty cold to the touch.

- Entertainment Duo are the exact definition of both the Overdramatic + Calm trope, and an evil troublemaker duo

- They have scared people out of the mall a few times on accident.

- They are bad at social cues, and are brutally honest.

- Their song is She Wolf

- They saw the Barbie movie with Pat and Stevie.