Glamrock Mangle/Maggie

- Maggie's human design is Korean and Blasian bc idgaf

- She has a microphone staff prop that she uses both as a just a regular microphone, and as a weapon. She loves twirling it around and loves to show off.

- Stevie put googly eyes on the microphone and now they two jokingly call the microphone Mikey.

- Pat calls Maggie Mags.

- The reason Pat made Maggie was because she knew all the Glamrocks saw Bryan as a dad and desperately wanted that connection. Pat also has severe mommy issues and wanted to try and almost prove that, despite knowing she'll never have kids, she could be a much better mom than hers was.

- Maggie has an inverted triangle body type

- Lolbit and them actually get along super well, and often will gossip together by the stage. They also do bond over both worrying about Pat and Stevie.

- Pat is a little hard on Maggie at times, but still tries to make sure Maggie knows that she is enough and that she sees that Maggie is trying their best.

Maggie wears a more gender neutral suit/corset-esqe outfit because what IS her canon design-

- He has incredibly long silky white hair with streaks going through it. Their hair goes down to right above her knees.

They have a little moon pin that Moon stole from the merch counter and gave them.

- If I could change their voice, I imagine it would sound like Starlight from Welcome to Dreamworld

- Stevie and Maggie see each other like a sibling duo, and they do genuinely care about each other. Pat considers them her chaotic trouble children.

Maggie found out Moon, Sun, and Helpy were working with Glitchtrap rather easily and revealed she knew a couple months after Helpy joined. They tried to get her to join, but she refused, but said she wouldn't share their secret.

- Maggie doesn't care that her best friend (Moon) is a spy for Glitchtrap, as long as Pat or Stevie don't get hurt in the long run

- Maggie frequently calls everyone "darling".

- Maggie knows about Foxy and Stevie, teases Foxy about it relentlessly. Foxy hates them because of it but tries to pretend it likes Maggie when around Stevie.

- Maggie will interview people in the audience about their thoughts of the Glamrock's performances to tell Pat and Bryan later on. Kids love it but adults find it kinda unnerving.

- Despite Maggie being one of the taller animatronics, they move around rather quietly and most people don't tend to notice they entered a room until they start talking, causing them to scare people on accident

- They actually really like Dreamy and enjoys their company a lot, especially since Dreamy is a learning AI who loves asking and answering questions.

- Maggie despises people touching them or their clothes, unless its Stevie or Pat.

- Maggie will NEVER allow Bryan to do maintenance on them. Like ever. They never let Bryan touch them. Like this isn't even an order from Pat in their code or anything, Maggie just doesn't trust Bryan's skills.

- They call their charging time their "beauty sleep"

- They don't like Gregory.

- Pat put in notes on their code of their facial database for each animatronic and person that has a brief rundown of who the person is and what Pat thinks of them. (Ex: "This is Glamrock Chica, she's a chicken animatronic who is very attached to her fellow bandmates and Bryan. She is very friendly and pleasant to be around. Try to befriend her.") For Stevie's profile, Pat just kinda started ranting about how Stevie is a complicated animatronic and that Maggie needs to keep an eye on them, and put in a lot of stuff about how much Pat cares about them. When Maggie recognized Stevie at their first interaction and read his info, she ended up telling him that it was a pleasure to meet them and that she had heard a lot of them.

- They love to pull their hair into a long braid

- He loves glitter and sequins and has multiple outfits with them

- They have a similar system to Helpy where they can search a room for any traces of Glitchtrap, which is how they found out about the spies so fast.

- They chat with Valerie in the basement though they actively make it clear they dislike each other.

- Maggie never charges at Star Mall to make sure Glitchtrap doesn't try to latch onto them. Bc of this, Pat brings Maggie home with them every night when she needs to charge.

- Maggie actively keeps track of Pats sleep schedule and will annoy her about it if it gets concerning.

- Maggie has access to the sound system in the Mall, and gets to announce when the location is closing.

- In the first episode Maggie appears in, before she had a voice reveal, a static sound effect was playing that seemed to be coming from them. I hc that they can still make that noise as a sort of alarm when they see someone is not supposed to be in the location, like Afton, Glitchtrap, and any banned patrons. This sound is used to activate the safety protocol in the animatronic who have it (mainly Roxanne and Dreamy)

- Maggie physically can't curse