Pluto Liddell

- In their uniform/S1 outfit, they have buttercups in his hair that wilt when Pluto does.

- They have a hidden illusion disc to hide their robot parts that only turns off when they're wilted, which causes both the animatronic parts show when they're wilted and makes their uniform appear duller, since illusion discs can also make things seem more colorful and vivid. Florence specifically codes the disc to affect Pluto's clothing so that it's easier to make Pluto look alive.

- When they're shut off/wilted, the hair covers their left eye to cover the fact they do not have a human half of their face due to how hard they fell down the stairs when they died. Pluto has no idea about the fact the other half of their face practically isn't there because they have a string of code in the back of their mind that forces them to not question it or actually move their hair to see out of their left eye. It's something they do subconsciously without thinking.

- They wear white heart earrings in their uniform and the outfit Florence bought them, but in the wilted design, they become black broken heart earrings

- They wear an unlabeled pin bc of course

- The reason they don't like most of their outfits is because yes, Florence picked and bought all of them for Pluto, but also because him and Florence had matching clothing sets that only fit Florence's clothing style, not Pluto's, because Florence would forcefully project onto Pluto instead of actually listening to them.

- The matching Florence outfit is also actually Pluto's secondary work outfit Pluto wears since they are the co-owner of Wonderheart.

- Pluto wears the same sneakers in the outfit  as they did in highschool. This is supposed to signify Pluto silently rebelling against Florence.

- Pluto has an egg purse Slep bought them (it's from BAPC)

- They have a star hair clip they wore in highschool and in their casual outfit. This is a matching clip they have with Dylan. They stop wearing it after they leave with Florence, but they start wearing it again after they reunite as a way to symbolize how they start to finally accept influence from him again instead of shutting him out. 

- They wear Heelys

- Pluto wears a lot of heart symbolism in their pre-breakup outfit that are white to show how straight forward and empty hers and Florence's relationship was. The heart symbolism begins to change though in his highschool and casual outfits tho to more colorful hearts to symbolize the change of pace in her relationships with Dylan and Slep.

- The added charm chain to their belt of casual outfit.

- On the angel outfit, the entire palette is white and gold, except for the green brooch. The green is supposed to symbolize how even tho Pluto was ready to finally break up with Florence, Florence still had some sliver of control and hold of them.