Milk Tea [Sabrina + Ivy]

- Ivy is like a foot shorter than Sabrina and gets teased by her a lot for it.

- Ivy and Sabrina will learn from each other when it comes to coding and animatronic repairs, since while both of them are familiar in both tasks, Ivy is more skilled at coding while Sabrina is better at the mechanics

- Ivy will often call Sabrina over to the Bash by coming up with some excuse of Mia being broken. In reality, Mia isn't broken at all, and both of them know that, but Ivy just wants an excuse to see Sabrina.

- Sabrina often teases Ivy about her "hating fun", and Ivy will always say that she can have fun, and then will list work stuff as examples of her having fun.

- Sabrina doesn't like Vendi at all but tries so hard to not make it noticable around him bc she cares too much about Ivy and their friendship. Vendi doesn't like her either and will sometimes be a bit passive aggressive towards her, but besides that he also tries to be polite to Sabrina around Ivy.

- Sabrina sometimes lends Ivy her jacket when they hang out in public since Ivy gets cold easily. Ivy sometimes even accidentally takes it home sometimes.

- Ivy collects crystals sometimes and will give Sabrina crystals that have super deep meanings and will explain them for hours, and while Sabrina is listening, she's also thinking "oh wow pretty rock!"

- Sabrina has a green thumb and Ivy can barely take care of a tiny cactus.

- Sabrina told Ivy about her issues in her childhood and Ivy was silently crying and hugging Sabrina for hours bc one, she felt so bad for her friend, and two, her experience felt too familiar

- ADHD + ADD duo