BellHop [Mia x Vanny]

(Requested by Bunni_08)

- Vanny would sit in and listen whenever Mia was practicing the drums

- When they went to get Vanny's bows, Vanny also got a Polaroid camera and a bracelet making kit. Mia now has the camera, and tried hiding the bracelet making kit, but Lassy eventually found it and made her and Mia matching friendship bracelets.

- Vanny also had gotten them matching earrings at the store they were at. Vanny had pink diamond ones, Mia had purple heart ones.

- All the animatronics have a red bow somewhere on their design to help remember Vanny by. It was actually Gomez's idea as a way to help Mia feel a little better. Mia's bow is on her tail

- Mia and Vanny would use some trees by the back of the building to climb up on the roof and stargaze. Mia still does it at the new location, tho now she goes alone, and uses a ladder

- They did kiss at one point

- "Mia asked for no pickles!" - Vanny

- Mia literally canonically hides behind Vanny when she's scared, so i feel like Vanny is at least somewhat taller than her after a bit in my humanoid au

- Vanny asked Mia out through song once.

- Mia once asked the "would you love if i were a worm" question once- Vanny couldn't stop laughing for awhile until she realized Mia was being ironically dead serious.

- Mia would borrow Vanny's cherry lip balm.

- Vanny would draw on Mia's hand with her calligraphy pens a lot when she got bored of using them in her calligraphy workbooks.

- Vanny taught Mia how to write in cursive. Mia's handwriting is still pretty shaky but she still tries to write in cursive most in the time.

- They would dance together in the rain if they could and would often talk about a fantasy about the possibility of going out and doing so. They never got to dance together in the rain before Vanny got possessed.

- Vanny is a big spoon

- Mia studied flower language in hope of making the perfect flower bouquet for Vanny using flowers to express how she felt about her, only for Davis to accidentally delete her progress in the progress or setting her up for a system update.

- Sun and moon dynamic