Rockstar Animatronics

- Rockstar Freddy hated Baby for so long in S1 and would always find her annoying for awhile, especially since she was Afton's daughter and was really loud. He started to hate himself once S2 hit though because despite everything he's done in the past, the idea of Baby ever getting hurt created a pit of anxiety of his stomach.

- Molten never left Baby, Puppet, or BB alone with Rockstar Freddy because of Freddy's past. Freddy didn't blame Molten though, and he hated himself for it, but still thought Molten was a hypocrite.

- Rockstar Foxy never remembered his past as a human, and Freddy still hates it. Freddy would often feed Foxy memories and get upset when Foxy didn't remember, and would essentially try to gaslight Foxy about it. It didn't really work, and in the end, this just caused Foxy to distance himself from him and start to bond with Rockstar Chica and Bonnie more than he did with Freddy.

- Rockstar Foxy was very clingy and protective of Rockstar Chica, especially since he was so scared of losing another person he cared about. Also, him and Chica saw each other like siblings, and had matching locket necklaces.

- Rockstar Foxy would cry at Rockstar Bonnie 2.0's grave and would often be found low battery at the grave. Rockstar Chica would always be the one to drag him to a charging port.

- Rockstar Chica was considered the little sister to a lot of the animatronics, especially Happy Frog, the Rockstars, Lolbit, and Bryan, leading to her being considered the one nobody believed could hurt a fly. When Bryan saw her chasing him in the S1 finale, he literally almost started sobbing because of it.

- Rockstar Chica stopped showing up because after Lolbit told her about Foxy, she drove out her battery til it died and locked herself in one of the buildings so she wouldn't be taken to go charge, because she didn't want to have to keep going and keep losing people.