BellHop [Mia x Vanny]

- Mia wears purple fingerless gloves, while Vanny wears red arm warmers bc they both have cold hands.

- Mia keeps a bunch of Polaroid pictures that Vanny took of the two of them when she was alive. Charlie and Gomez photobombed all of them.

- Butch x femme lesbian couple

- Mia hides stuff she got from Vanny in her drum set, because Charlie and Lassy have no idea she can hide stuff in it, and Gomez and Calloway have no idea how to open it.

- Vanny actually has a lovely singing voice, and Mia would listen to her sing sometimes

- Mia can and will yell at someone if they slander Vanny now. She'll be crying when she does it, but she will yell at them.

- Vanny never yelled around Mia unless she had to because she knew Mia was sensitive to sound.

- "okokokokok" (Mia) x "lalalalala" (Vanny)

- Vanny made them matching bracelets, and Mia never would take them off. She lost the bracelets in the move though.

- Mia picked Vanny flowers a lot, and Vanny would either put them in her hair or dry them so she could keep them in a jar.

- Vanny mimics Mia's stims

- Vanny and Mia signed their initials on Mia's drumset.

- Vanny instinctively holds Mia's hand when she's nervous.

- Mia would write love poems for Vanny on napkins but would then immediately throw them away because she was too scared.

- Even tho some of the animatronics find it really funny to scare Mia, Vanny will lecture if them if they do it on purpose.