If he didn't insist she won't come here because her hunger died a long time ago and her mind was fazed by the thoughts of jungkook .

••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••••

" Why is he so happy today? " Namjoon asked looking at jungkook who was sitting there with a glass of french 75 in his hand and a smirk on his face.

They left the hall after one hour of their departure and came back to hobi's club to have dinner and cocktails.

" I don't know the full reason , but i can guess" Mingyu smirked back and took a sip of his drink while sitting on the couch near jin.

" What happened? " Jin , being shocked by their secret because only they both know the plan they made before going to the ball.

" Hyung, i don't actually know but he asked me to push that boyfriend of his lover away from her" Mingyu smiled proudly as he successfully threw that boy away from her in the darkness .

But jungkook's smiling eyes turn to siren and his jaw protruded for again hearing everyone calling her, his ' Lover'.

" How many times I have to remind you that she is not my L.O. V. E. R? " He whisper yelled at them by constraining the last word. He was sure that he doesn't love her, she was just a revenge for him and he was only focused on that.

" Stop lying kook, accept it you fucking love her " Mingyu said playfully but now his every level patience went away hearing the word love .

" I don't love her"

He whispered ,he clutched the glass tightly , forming silence all over the vip area. Everyone understood that now the thing is getting worse in his mind and it's better to change the topic.

" Ok, ok don't ruin his happiness " Jin exclaimed, trying to ease the thick air of the vip area.

" Do you want anything else, sir? " A waitress came inside with almost no cloth on her body, " Nothing " Jin denied getting up from the couch.

" Let's go back" He ordered and they all stood up, gulping up the last drop of their drinks.

Yn POV

" You promised me that you will kiss me" Min whined as he stopped the car, at the parking lot of my building. I just shook my head in no but he pouted, making my heart melt.

There are rare times when he acts cute and whenever he does it surely makes me want to do whatever he says. I smiled and nodded, which made him smile brightly .

He closed the light of the car, adjusted his seat , pulling me closer but i sequel when he made me sit on his lap, while i held the seat tightly to be in position.

" What... " My words halted when he put his fingers on my mouth, saying. " You look so amazing" I licked my lips hearing his words when he cupped my face with one hand and other on my lower back.

He leaned closer and i shut my eyes waiting for him to touch me like he always wanted. He softly put his lips on mine and started moving at a slow pace.

" Kiss me, back" He said parting away after two minutes and i quickly kissed him back, clutching the back of his hair, slightly pulling them.

I hissed in pain when he bit down my lower lips and asked for access to my mouth, i parted my lips to let him inside while closing my eyes tightly.