Maria stared at him and let out a sigh. Her fingers rub between her eyes. "Are you still assassin?"

"I won't answer that." He was being hugged. He returned it back. "Thank Auntie."

"Watch your back Striker. You got lucky but also to damn close."

Didn't hear anything else after that. Striker stayed for two days. It was great. Spend a lot of his time with Bombproof. Both of them were just too happy to be reunited with the other again. Along with lots of horseback riding. Striker hopes he'll have his horse close soon by their side. Then demanded to be portal back now when he hear four familiar imps coming over that help Maria. Play nice and let them go, back.

It was so funny.

Driving Maria to the elevator when it was time for her to go to Pride. Ivy will be there to pick her up and greet her. Got a picture of the pair together that everything was good and safe.

After that have been staying at home, go into town, shooting range, rode Bombproof, check to make sure Bolt good, clean up any carcass that Crucible devoured, able to play on their violin for a bit, go into space randomly, go visit the former cannibal family and just think a lot the first five days. A lot of things they have been doing. A lot of thinking lately. Now thinking of a new thing. Well, it's not really new. It's just been ready.

All of it ready to do it.

Sit themselves up as their tail grabs the bag on the ground. Pull out their laptop. Let it do its own thing while they pull their phone out. Few clicks, taps at two different screens. Stop for a bit. A little chuckle as they shook their head. This is ridiculous.

Tap.

"Blitzy. How is you friend Fizz with all this?" Stolas right now in a different room. It was a bit dark but at the same time not. It looks like the galaxy itself with many stars and plants floating around. One shiny brighter than rest above the others in a mix of white and pink. He has his book out while phone in hand.

Blitz sitting down in his chair cleaning up his gun. Just came back from another job. Sent a client picture proof to the client job was done. Cleaning his gun as they were a little too close. Got to get that human flesh and blood off. "Why aren't you asking your new cock royal buddy?"

"I wouldn't say we're buddies. Just better understanding of the two of us."

"Sure. Whatever. Not the answer I want."

"He has been busy with Mammon lawsuit, got his own work as well, and just a lot of things on his plate lately."

"Not affecting his sex toy business and whatever else he cooks up?" Pull out a rag to wipe the blood off. Sniff and gag.

"Doesn't look like it." Wave a planet out of the way.

"Fizz is," Look back at their last conversation. Not in any circus or jester wear that day. Well, there were hints to show he still enjoys it as he does host as Ozzies. But that day was relaxed, cuddling his pets and looking like he was working. "-Better."

"That good."

Blitz tries not to smile. Even if Stolas wasn't there to see it. Just a force of habit. "So, how your boring ass meetings lately."

"Boring."

"Figures." Smile big seeing his flintlock now clean. Pulls out one of his horse figurines next and goes to clean it.

"How work?"

"Killed a hoe. Clean my gun. Now I'm cleaning my horse. So, got paid." Blitz shrugged a bit.