Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Another for you all.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie hums as he sews on his bed. Will stop as he looks at the details of the outfit or the order Then went back to sewing. A bit pleased with himself how the coat turns out. Hopefully the client will like it.

Millie went to bed not too long ago.

This week was going to be slow. Like for starters that time of the month to bring the book back to Stolas.

He frowns slightly at the thought. Small thoughts wonder about Blitz, Stolas. He doesn't know if it is just himself overreacting. But he seriously doesn't know why those two interact. Sure, could say their small sweet moments if either of the two admit it or interaction. It was kind of nice to see and hear.

Octavia at times will tell him what home is like. Sure, she and Stolas seem to be fixing their family relationship. Then when she mentions her mother. It is just about how her folks would fight, argue or be separated in another room. Along with lots of furniture and items being destroyed. She really thinks a divorce will happen. Or if one of the two have the guts to kill the other. Didn't make it better when Blitz comes by to see Stolas for a visit. After that Octavia really just stays in her room to keep herself occupied.

The little mask imp tried to talk to Stolas about it. Yet, a lot of things have been interrupting them. Either with duties, working around in space, Stolas spending 'alone time' with Blitz, or still finding Bugs to destroy. And whenever they do talk Stolas really wants to keep Blitz, IMP, Stella and anything else in that business away from their talk. At that point Moxxie slowly gave in and just stop. He tried. It's not his business even if a part of him doesn't like it. Annoying itch.

Yeah, Moxxie actually found two bugs not too long ago. It was a shock to take care of it. Then they had to heal as many stars as they could that poison. Don't get Moxxie started on that situation. He doesn't like how quiet it was not seeing them. Either their possible fewer now or hiding better. Not fully gone since he still finds those poison stars.

Then their Blitz really been annoying itch too. Sure, he still well Blitz and taking control better with the business. Random weird stuff he will say to him and doesn't understand at times. Loona would call him dense a lot. Well, he does agree with that. They are dense.

Shakes his head a bit.

Alright that's enough stalling on time. He could maybe ask Madre. Maybe go visit too. He really does miss going home at times. Phone calls, text, and the visits are nice at times. Just miss it going back to their ring.

His phones began to ring. It was a violin instrumental ringtone. Glance at his phone as he let out a sigh. Almost wanted to not answer. But it would either keep ringing or be bombarded with questions about why he didn't answer at work. Put the finished outfit in the box to answer his phon. "What do you want sir?"

"Hey, hope I didn't wake ya!"

"You didn't." Leave his room and head to the kitchen. Move the phone away a bit as his voice grew louder.