Chapter 118

Chapter 118

Here you go.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Stolas?"

"Oh, hello Blitz."

Blitz stares at Stolas standing by Loona desk. He looks at Loona who just shrugs. Then back to her phone. Glance to see Millie, Sallie head peak out from the meeting room. Look back at Stolas standing there in the Royal wardrobe.

Last time he saw Stolas physically was at the cave. After that it was just phone calls, and texting on both sides. Really neither of the pair could see each other if they could at the time. One Blitz had to keep running his business. Keep himself working as they got bills to pay. Try to get things back the way they were. Even if so, much has changed. Plus, Stolas was healing, duties, investigation and other business.

Until right now.

"Stolas? Heyyy um did you need something?"

"Actually, I want to discuss a matter with you. Are you busy?"

"Um Loonie?"

"No, one called in and that mission we can't do till tomorrow. Client order and pay."

Blitz mentally cursed. Well, got to follow the client demands. Or don't have too either. Gah but got to have that sweet cash. "Fine, call them again to double check. Come on Stolas I got some time."

"Wonderful."

The two of them are now in Blitz office. Blitz behind his desk in his chair. Stolas sitting down in the chair that was small but it would do. Still, even as he was seated down, still was the taller of the two.

"So, how the leg and shoulder?"

"Better now. Still, some soreness but that's not anything new there. Just shouldn't run till I get the okay." Stolas eyes scan the office a bit. Then their eyes set on the portrait behind Blitz. A portrait of Blitz, Loona, Moxxie, Millie and Striker.

The former clown notices and curses. "About to replace it soon. Got keep something right there."

"Yes, a new horse portrait could work."

"Yeah, saw a few to work that out." He wrote a small note for a new portrait like they should have gotten. Yet, I still kept it. "But any who besides redecorating. Do you need Stolas? Someone to get killed for another global warming predicament?"

"No, no I'm fine with that." Shook their head a bit. He then took a deep breath. "I'm just checking in to make sure everything on this side is good."

"What do you mean? Business is fine. Got a new hire, the other one only four days a week. Things are good."

"Four days a week? New hire?"

"Oh, right Mil sis is on the team. You probably saw her. Mox only comes in four days being the secretary but will lend a hand." Blitz leans back in the chair.

"I um good. Good. Good still able to work. But that isn't what I fully meant. Has anyone tried to kill anyone here?"

"Stolas we live in Hell. Of course, somebody going to die." Roll his eyes.