Chapter 136

Chapter 136

Enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bombproof is healthy. No issues. Should change up the feed to be less but all and all they're doing tremendous."

"How many he traumatized?"

"Three of our helpers in the med bay."

"Huh. Would have thought the number went up." Moxxie signing the papers while paying for the checkup. Along with extra for the trauma the three were put under. Striker, bandana back up, behind them getting Bombproof out the gate.

Soon, the three of them left together.

"How much time?"

"Forty-five minutes?" Striker holding his friend reign. Pet the horse as they nip him. "You're not getting anything from me."

Bombproof neighs as he stomps the ground.

"Yes, I'm so cruel." Pat their nose.

Moxxie watches the pair interact together. Even after not seeing each other for a while. The pair just clicks together. Pair of best friends and teammates.

They wish Striker could take Bombproof back with them. Have a sense of familiarity again. Like before. But their talk in the shed revealed Striker can't bring Bombproof with him. At least right not right now.

"Hey Rattles."

"Yeah?"

"Got time to do some horseback riding?" See their eyes lit up.

It was so natural for Striker to get on Bombproof. Bombproof neighs in excitement as he starts to just galloped around the open area as they leave the town. Moxxie watches the pair enjoy their time together.

Before he leaves again.

Head down a bit at that reminder. The two of them are not sure when they'll meet. Along with safety. It was a bit ridiculous in Moxxie opinion but didn't want to push to aggravate them. A portal risky plus doesn't trust this Butcher if they saw them do that. Question after question forming in their head.

Doubts cross their mind if this relationship of theirs can hold off being separated.

What will the others think if they find out about Striker.

What Stolas will feel to learn that 'Outlaw' technically not dead.

Oh, crud when Maria finds out. Shit he going to flip and probably will kill Striker.

"Critter!"

Look up to see Bombproof galloping over. Their eyes widen as they watch Striker lean out to grab them off their hooves. Easily pull themselves back up to place Moxxie in front of him on the saddle.

"Great getting kidnapped by a bandit."

"Call it a joyride from Wrath number one assassin."

"Number one with short range weapon."