Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Maria was not expecting this. At least this subject.

Dammit Susie.

"Um like what?"

"I already know like the stuff I was told. He was a snake hellborn. How he didn't want me. Even try to kill Mom, along with myself inside. Tsk can't feel anything for him. But I'm confused about something. "Look down at his hands. "It was some stuff I was going to ask Ma. You know wait till I was older."

"Striker. Do you really want to discuss this now?"

"Yes. Just get it done with."

Silence in the kitchen.

"During the time of your Ma pregnancy. He tried to convince her many times to get rid of you. Even to the point it would have been too dangerous. When Susie did tell him at the beginning, she knew there wasn't going to be a relationship. It was all fun between them. How he made it clear as well, not wanting anything serious. She only asked to know what to be careful. For, like species wise. Hybrid or not she wanted to be careful- "

"Why didn't she want to get rid of me? Didn't I ruin a lot for her?"

"No. No, Striker your Ma never thought such a thing. It," She bit inside her cheek. "It was her father that tried to push it at the beginning. He was old-fashioned. Either if she kept you but had to marry the one who did this. Or give you up for adoption. At that time things were already tough between Susie and her father. He was always a piece of crap. She stayed with me for a few months at my home. Then I came out here to stay with her. I went back and forth a lot. While she did have you work a lot with the jewelry, we became close to the saloon gals as well. Offered a lot of help honestly. Another thing her father threw out a lot. "

Striker was taken back hearing this. He knows few things about his grandfather. Got a decent amount of money from a job being a boss?

"So, one day he called her out of know where to come over. I was with her at the time since I was getting worried, along with how far along she was coming. Along with Dr. Medea- "

"Wait. What? The old troll."

"Yeah, it surprised us too. He came into town since I told my mom how worried I was getting. The medics around here at the time weren't the best. So, he came down to help along with help from the other healers. But he made clear being here for your pregnancy. Any who he called her over while waiting in the truck. Then there were screams inside the home. Susie father was trying to force her to marry the snake. Who we haven't seen in months and hope never. Apparently offered something to the snake. Whatever it was, it could have been profitable. Both of them forcefully try to move her hand to try to write it. I grabbed a piece of wood that was lying down to slam over the snake head. I was ready to smack her father next till he pointed a gun at me. A lot of swear, cruel words were thrown at me. Along with threatening Susie she either signed it or blow my brains out. Then next thing I know the back of my head got grabbed along with thrown to the wall. Got punch in the face while I try to fight back." Maria stops a bit to reach over to take a sip of her drink.