Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Morning Mox."

Moxxie glance at Millie. She was in her work clothes. The imp nodded, then went back to making them breakfast. A little extra made.

"Ready to start this week off?" Millie asked as she made her cup of coffee.

"It works."

"That the spirit! Need any help?"

Shake their head no.

Knock!

"I'll get it!" Millie rushed to the door.

Didn't bother to look. Just focus on the eggs. Small stir around here and there. Rub their eyes a bit. Then hear footsteps as Millie return along with Striker behind.

"Smell good."

"Sure does! We should have invited the others."

"Already come here enough unannounced." Even if they do make extra. Moxxie muttered as they moved the pan to grab the plate. Put some eggs on it with the bacon. Give it to Millie.

"Thank Mox." Millie smiled. She makes her coffee and goes to sit down.

Small shrug to make the other plate. Didn't stop to feel the other body a little close.

"So, am I unannounced?" Face a little closer to their face.

"You asked yesterday." Roll their eyes at them. Turn to them and put the plate to the face. "Go on."

"Aww here I wanted to be a little closer." Whispered in a teasing purr as they took the plate.

Small snort as they turn back around. Gather the small amount of what's left. Stop for three seconds as they felt the other tail brushed their own. Turn to give Striker 'really' look. But see them already walking off with their plate and cup of coffee. Grumble to turn back to the stove. Put whatever they have left on their plate. Turn everything off to go sit with them.

Just the three of them chatting and eating. Well, one of them does less talking as they eat the food. Slowly.

"Say? What were you doing Friday after work? Didn't see you or Bombproof." Millie asked Striker

"Just went to get a drink and late-night riding with Bombproof." I took a sip of their coffee. Eyes glance slightly to Moxxie that Millie didn't notice.

"Alright, alright. Be secretive." Millie huffed as she glances at Moxxie. "Maybe you can tell him to talk about it where he went to get a drink?"

Moxxie let out a snort. "He lucky to get me to talk about what I do."

"Luck? Wow here I thought we were buddies."

"Whatever makes you feel good at night?"

"Actually, now I'm curious." Striker smirks a bit. "What were you doing Friday after work?"

"You know what I wonder about that too." Millie looked back at Moxxie. Playfully point a fork at them. "When I came back from the club you barely left you room. Are you still working on those orders?"