Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Another is here!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Maria, Moxxie glad you're here!" Susie exclaimed as she rushed out of the barn. Goes over to hugged

"Glad to be back!" Maria hugging back.

Moxxie just sat on the seat Maria sat at to watch the pair. Look over to see Striker coming over. Jump out the truck

"Hey little critter." Striker looks them up and down. "Still small like before. No, growth spurt yet?"

Moxxie just walked past him and cuddled Bombproof. Who has gotten a bit taller? But he has ways to go before they can pass their mother height.

The older of the two gapped. He then stomps his boot. "Hey don't ignore me you rude brat!"

Bombproof neighs and nuzzle Moxxie happily. Moxxie perked up.

"Traitor!"

"Whistler?" Moxxie looks at him.

"In the barn your rudeness."

Moxxie smirk. Duck under the fence then turn around stick his tongue out at him. Then run off inside the barn.

"Why you little pipsqueak vermin- "

"Striker watch Moxxie while I bring Maria inside."

"Do it have too?"

"Yes!" Susie snickered as her son was already running back over. Bombproof follows along happily. "Those two are something else."

"I'm almost scared what those two will be when they're older. In a good way." Maria goes to the back to pull a basket of Whiskey.

"Plus, bad in a kickass way. For me?" Try to swipe one but Maria moves out of the way.

"Ha ha. The saloon here called in advance if I was coming by to ask for an order. Wonder where they got that detail of me coming by."

"My lips are seal. Along will be wrapped in that bottle." Took one of the bottles out with their tail. "It'll be on my tab!"

"Damn right I better have some souls back!"

Moxxie rushes over inside the barn. Perk up seeing the horse just relaxing inside eating hay. Grin as he hears the horse neighs excitedly to see them. Trout leaned down to rub their face against their own. Couldn't help but hug their face.

"Spoil them why don't you." Striker caught up with him and Bombproof walks over and nudge Moxxie.

They want yummy carrots.

Moxxie tail goes inside the backpack they had on. The tail pulls out a bad carrot. Bombproof was a very happy young horse.

Striker 'tsk' and watches the shorter Imp feed them both. Figures. Too nice for his age. Walks over and ruffle their head. Got a hiss and almost got bitten.

Still a vicious brat. Good.

"So, critter. How that lame school of yours."

Moxxie shrugged. "Boring but okay. You?"