Chapter 146

Chapter 146

Let's go, let's go, let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Blitz, Moxxie were given special pin badges to show they are allowed at the back of the stage. Besides the meet greet that'll be hosted in a different area of the tent. Staff and extra security who were working around have similar badges as well.

Just a pin color gold with an engraved look of Mammon face.

Cringe but hey protocol. So, the pair got to see everything while staying on guard.

This pageant was going to be intense.

"So, Mox I got to asked." Blitz eyes scan around. A small growl at a cleaning janitor to back away. Sees Moxxie look at them. "Have you actually ever been to the circus?"

"No."

"Money issue?"

A small shrugged. "Not that. Just wasn't something that well caught my interest."

"Nothing about the circus is appealing to you?"

A small sigh as he glances up at the ceiling. The designs of spider webs. "Maybe a few things I saw online, books and you."

"How sweet." Eyes sparkle up

"Don't overthink it." Look at the web a little longer and frown a bit. "Are there spider hellborns?"

"Never met one. I mean there are but not like face to face. I think Stolas mentions some noble that a spider. Spider sinners I've seen enough of those a-holes. Like there this one group who are mafia sinners that are spiders in that category. But you don't have to worry about them. Unless maybe someone put a hit on us. Then there that hottie Angel Dust, now that- "

Moxxie just stared at him, no clue at all what he was talking about. Let alone names but they let Blitz keep talking away. Glance right back at the webs on the ceilings of the web. They are familiar with spider web designs because of Muffet and caves. But it felt oddly strange to them why here in Greed. Maybe I'm just overthinking about it. Wasn't paying too much attention when they smack into some. Stumble about to well go down after losing their balance. Until they were caught and pulled back up.

"Better be careful don't want thing to get too wild yet."

"Um than- "Stop to see the tail comes back to their side. Just stare at this janitor's back pushing a cart. A small shrug until they look down at their hand.

Why was their hand shaking like that?

"Mox come on their about to start this shit!"

Snap out of it. Goes to Blitz while they glance back at the direction that worker went. A feeling they just couldn't place. Grab their hand a little tight to shake the feeling off.

The stage was huge, impressive looking and scream watch me! Mammon symbol glowing on the curtains. Along with boats behind the stage. A flag standing proud with Mammon face.

Time for the show to begin.

The pageant then starts with our announcer welcoming their 10-year winner Fizzarolli, along with new fresh meat for a possible new winner to take the crown.