Chapter 104

Chapter 104

Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?"

Striker smiles up at Moxxie on the rock. The ashes and dirt began to sweat down to the rest of his face when he took the bandana off. Eyes stayed focused on them. "Now Critter I can explain. So, why don't you come down- "

"Explain! Stella hired you to kill me!" Stolas yelled and wondered if it was just pain at his point keeping them awake.

"Well, now she wants you alive. Pity actually." Glance back at the owl then back at Moxxie. Eyes glance rifle. Then back up at them. "Come on down. I'm not going to hurt you. "

"You hurt us dipshit! Fuck, my back!" Blitz yelled across on the crumbling pieces of the statue. The pair trying to struggle out the rope. "You fucker! You were using us!"

"Now, now let's not jump to conclusions." Look all around carefully. "Sure, I may have gone overboard to hurt you two. But I'm just doing my job. You know that well Blitzy."

"Oh, don't you Blitzy me with that voice! By the way fuck wrong with your voice?"

Motion the whole place. "Ashes, coal, and smoke. You put it together genius."

"Up your cowboy ass!" The boss scowled trying to sit up. Not going well for both of them. "You a double assassin?"

"More or less. I've been doing this kind of work a very, very long time. Experience so to speak."

"You can stick your experience up you- "

"Blitz not now!" Millie groans as she spits out blood. Look at Striker with anger along with slight hurt. "Were you after Stolas this whole time?"

"No. When I joined IMP, I did for extra cash, along with get to be with Moxxie again. It seems like a swell gig. That was always going to be the case. Until, well certain unpredicted situation happened a few months ago. Count that day till two weeks ago the harlot wouldn't make up her mind to get rid of feathers here. So, I would say a bit of bonus as I got to watch him. Got to admit it took a lot of strong will and patience not to shoot from all the unwelcome visits. Or you damn complaining."

"I wasn't going crazy then you did want to tear me to pieces." Stolas coughed a bit.

Got a small hum with a shrug. "What can I say? It's not like we needed you at IMP with that whole mess with the book. But no, you just wouldn't buzz off because of your infuriation with Boss. Of course, Boss man over did think with his dick too at times."

"Fuck you!"

"No, fuck you. The last few months with you two going around in circles were quite pathetic. You trying to impressed or deny you have feelings for the Blue Blood." Striker snarled as he shook his head. "We were doing fine without the Goetia but no. You just wouldn't shut up about it. Oh, should I call him? Oh, he sent me a text? Oh, here you answer this call."

"It's our damn business!" Blitz and Stolas yelled at him together. Look at the other. Then turn away to not see how the other face turn a different color or their eyes try to hide emotions.