Chapter 130

Chapter 130

Another for you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're what?"

"I'm coming over to Pride. Are you getting that old to not hear me?"

"Hey buster you're with someone who would take offense to that. Plus, you're my age."

"Sounds like denial."

"Why are you even coming here?"

"I can since I want to? Also, wow! I feel the love. I can't stop by to visit you?"

"Dramatic bitch."

"That amazing dramatic jester bitch. Look it's just to talk."

"Yeah well, is your cock 'buddy' going to let you come alone?" Blitz asked over the phone as he talked to Fizzarolli. In his office doing work. Work being just playing with some miniature horses at the moment. What? It slows today. No, clients. No, paperwork.

It's been two weeks now since that incident with the mafia. It is still awkward for both of them. Even if the two texting each other stupid shit. Little gif. Or random surprises like hey I have a daughter.

Fizz was blowing up his phone from that one.

It was oddly nice. At the same time there are still ups and downs. Not just for Blitz but also Fizz as well. Fifteen years is such a long time. Along with brought back some restless nights of sleep what happened in the past. Or just nightmare of the current time. For both of them.

It wasn't going away. Just baby steps. Or whatever the term 'baby step' is for the two former circus buddies.

"No." Feels like he pouting on the other side of the phone. "Got to have an escort on me. Especially with that audition and show coming up soon."

"Right. Right. What with that whole thing now anyway?"

"Which part?"

"Like you just doing it for a blast or what? Your kind a don't work for him anymore, right?"

"Mostly for my fans. It is a big deal. Of course, it is ridiculous I have to audition. Again!"

"Doesn't ever new or old star do that?"

"Yeah, but it's me!"

"Someone spoil."

"Fuck you."

"Why aren't you working for the fuck anymore anyway? Besides well the obvious junk."

"I prefer to explain that whole mess not over the phone. Especially if well if one of our theories are true."

Blitz nods a bit. "I get it. Well, we are very busy. So, be prepared if I don't pamper your royal ass."

"I'll make to bring a gift basket to liven up the place. I think a portrait of me should do?"

"You would pull that shit." Twirl the horse in his hand. "Also, um the crystal."