Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After that trip things went as normally as they can be in life. Or death? Wait, wouldn't it be life for hellborns? Eh questions for another time.

Moxxie just living it, liking it and dealing with it.

Pre-K went by fast along with that summer. Sure, there was still plenty of things around that kept Moxxie, along Maria occupied. Wish it lasted longer when another school year started. Kindergarten did have its moments and it still made the time go by fast too. Now was in the summer break till it starts all over again. Yet, during their time in kindergarten there were few memorable moments.

What happens during the school year you might wonder?

Well, there is a bit of learning, not much, besides being self-taught learning. As for example many didn't want to learn to read, write, and go as far to learn the alphabet. So, was of little terrors trying to take down the teacher. Didn't last long as soon were force in their seats to learn. Or else no recess.

That stops them a lot.

Now he, along with his classmates were banned from the glue, scissors, staplers, and rubber bands. Not guilty and they kept sneaking it all in. The teachers at least won't run out of supplies.

Moxxie still scared this teacher when they couldn't be found a couple of times. Which resulted in the teacher getting heart attack with Moxxie appeared out of know where.

He did go to a few birthday parties, not by choice, and the whole classroom was invited. Wow parents are crazy. Eh the desserts were alright. Oh and of course the rats would visit. Never got to leave. Either it be the parties or still at that same school.

He was asked a few times why they hadn't had a birthday party. Just reply bad timing on the date. Aka, they do not want a Birthday party. Get embarrassed enough just doing it at home. Even Susie, Striker would join in over the phone. They swear that brat smirking over the phone singing that song at them. Had to plead with Maria not to do anything birthday party related. She gave in. It was at least just them having a party together. Still, Moxxie did, on their own account, bring cookies.

At home in general everything is good. There were moments that were a bit tough with money. Either with pricing, sales on the garden or how the alcohol wasn't ready yet to be purchased. But Maria does seem to always surprise Moxxie as she pulls them through. Even if it just cutting back a few supplies to buy. Which Moxxie can get but they didn't like moment how they got larger servings of food unlike Maria. So, when she isn't looking try to always add some back. He would get away with it a lot. Were times she saw, and placed the food back on their own plate? How they need to eat. To not worry about her.

Eventually she was able to sell Whiskey again. Everyone was so crazy and excited about it. First, come first serve. Money upfront. At that time, I asked if they could help. He was soon given a lesson in how to make it. Right now, just watching the stage.

Striker came over this time with Susie. Able to borrow a trailer, with an old truck for horses. Stay for two weeks during that summer. It was quite fun and a mess. Well as fun as Striker can be. Striker and Moxxie were being their usual selves to each other. Back talk, sass, chasing the other one day to strangle and some fun they will not admit having. Moxxie still kept the star on their table that surprised Striker. Which also resulted the questions about sewing supplies. That got some teasing but it wasn't mean. Like saying they have their own clothes maker now. Got a pillow in the face for that. Damn Rattles. They may have accidentally snuck out one night with Bombproof and blown up a wagon.