Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Blitz groans as he begins to wake up. Wow usually takes stronger shocks to get him down like tha-Wait? Moxxie! Where is he?

"Blitz?"

Blitz turned to sees Moxxie sitting by a window. Notice a bucket upside down with canister on top. Some moving around inside it. But it didn't matter.

Moxxie did not look the best at the time.

Took his jacket off and scarf off some point. Along with the other shirt next. Would have made a comment about the sleeveless, high collar top. If it wasn't from the blood coming down his shoulders from three bullet holes. His glove hands holding a dagger already coated in blood. Almost didn't see the bullet with black blood on the ground.

"Shit Mox." Blitz scrambled over to his side and took the dagger. "Little shit you should have woken me up."

"I was too busy getting us out of there. You were still breathing."

"How many still in there?"

"Two."

"Hold still."

Moxxie not bothered as he watches closely as Blitz carefully pulls out another bullet. But the third one was a bit deeper. Held on tight when Blitz finally got the bullet out. Then he started to look around the place.

"What's the place?"

"Gravedigger shed."

"Okay if I were little anti-social who wants to clean up dead people money inn coffins. Where would I? Got you!"

The eye imp raised an eyebrow as Blitz moved a few boxes and tools out of the way. Soon he sees a small fridge and watches him open it up.

"Bingo and look at that not open yet." Blitz pulled out a bottle of alcohol and tore the cap off. Then rush to Moxxie side. "Let get the holes drunk."

Pour the alcohol over the wounds.  Moxxie not phased and watches it.

"I swear you must be one bad ass or enjoy pain." Blitz places the bottle down

"Had worse." Moxxie shrugged watching Blitz rip parts of his shirt. Began to wrap up his shoulder. "How you good with that?"

"I had my fair share. Got to pick up some shit along the ways." Blitz tightens the shirt into a knot. "Okay tell me what going on."

"You passed out as I carried you off from those two agents. Saw a few more in weird vans. Had to duck cover so we are in a cemetery."

"Nice no idiot will think us demons would come in here. Or a church to hide. Weapons."

"Just this." Shows the dagger.

"Where you gun?"

"Threw at one of their faces when I bit the other one."

"Are you for real?" Blitz growled and rubbed his eyes. "Okay will stay low."

"Then what."

"Loonie will follow the procedure we talk about. She doesn't open the book until- "Blitz stops and yells. Kicking the bucket. "That was with Stolas book shit!"