Chapter 87

Chapter 87

Feelings!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another day at IMP.

"And where the fuck is Moxxie. We need a third opinion." Blitz asked his other two employees. Right now, they were talking about ideas to widen the business.

Yep, another day. Another talk. Another grand scheme plan to pull others in their killing business. Maybe loose some money.

"They are in Wrath remember? He left two days ago to go see their Doc. Won't be back till tonight."

"Crap." Rub between his eyes. "Really should find someone here to go to."

"That'll never happen."

"True every here hospital suck."

"What about Sloth?"

"They're waiting list horrid." Blitz rubbed his chin as he paced back and forth. "Maybe we talk about free healthcare."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What? The book has decent spells that are useful."

"Yeah, but Blitz. We're not always going to have it on hand."

"Limited healthcare than till it expired."

Blitz didn't want to be reminded of that. What will the price be on this book? Sure, the Puppet offered to let them use it for apology gift. Still was a bit worried about what Stolas possibly told Puppet. If he told them or not.

Really should see about a third option of the possibility. At the same doesn't want too. Because right now they are just doing decently well. Sure, were slow days. Yes, the building office can be a pain in the ass when stuff needs to be fixed. Okay maybe should get another demon who knows what they're doing paperwork besides budget when their job being the weapon expert.

Where were they going with this?

"All everyone. Continue to brainstorm while I go brainstorm in my office. Oh and see about rechecking the mail about a sponsor or two." Blitz jumps off the table and heads straight to his office.

The door slammed shut.

"We get mail?"

"Isn't that Loona job?"

Loona typing away on her phone. She glances at any message on the computers. Still, not really working but on small alert. Feeling a bit embarrassed she did let Octavia, terribly disguised, take the book. Well, didn't know about the book part. Really just was angry and annoyed that day to no care what she did. But now well can't let a stupid mistake like that happen. Really, doesn't want to know would have happened if the Octavia got hurt and the wrath of the father. Or if the book was taken and that magician weirdo found out.

Little sighs and pushed that all away. It's over. It's time done now. Got things to work out. A better safe, at least not a stupid passcode set. Along with that small talk with Blitz. He is trying. Same with Octavia's father.

Really, Loona hopes the two figure out something soon. At least in the Blitz case. Because this was all stupid. They must have some kind of feelings, right? Well, Blitz would bitch about Stolas a lot. Then with Moxxie.

Error wanted rest! Not be a Imp...Oh well 2.0 Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें