Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After coming back to Wrath Moxxie just relax.

Well, as relaxed as they can be. Along with stayed close to Maria who passed out on the couch. Just let her rest. They were a little angry at themselves for making her worry. But he will make it up to her.

He made it up the next day letting her cuddle the crap out of him.

"Madre." He growled but it was like a mix of a whine as well. This has been going on too long. He spoiled her too much. He knows he has.

"Hush my little runt." Maria huffed as she cuddled her little impling. Dr. Medea who also came by for a quick visit, along with 'borrow' some whiskey, snickered in the background.

Moxxie glared at him along with a hiss. "Laugh it up you damn troll. You're not getting your violin back after this."

It never occurred to Moxxie over the years that Dr. Medea actually let him keep it. As a gift. But where is the fun in telling them that now? He just smiles away at the feral imp and mother imp.

Then it was time to return when notification was sent out and the elevator open. Maria drove him back to where the elevator located at. Moxxie just watches as the truck passes by scenery. Their tail tap to the beat of the Spanish music coming out the radio. Just relax in Maria presence.

"You be safe now you here."

"I guess."

Maria gave Moxxie a hug. He returns the hug back. Soon, he was heading back into the elevator.

When Moxxie return back to Pride there was lot of clean up happen around.

Bodies, blood, a few buildings destroyed, debris and weapons being picked up.

Look at that turf wars already starting.

Pathetic.

At the same time everyone off to do their normal business like there was no purge at all.

He went to check on Ivy first even after getting off the phone. She was doing well. Café a bit of a mess but easy clean up. Would have stayed to help but she wouldn't allow it. Told him to go their apartment to make sure no one loots the place.

"But what about that?" Moxxie points at the explosions in the background.

"Don't worry about it. Just other demons trying to take territory and turf wars. It happens every time after the purge to expand someone's territory. Well, its normal none the less just will be extra loud this week."

"Does that happen around here?"

"Like I said don't worry about it." Ivy smiles at them and points at the door. "Now, go before some fools try to steal anything."

Moxxie grumble but heads on out.

The building looked the same as before. Almost wish to not let magic surround that billboard. Maybe he will have time to knock it down later on. But their area does look the same. Just a lot of cleaning up. Mr. Orson soon came by as well while they were inside their apartment. To check everything around for damage. Came up to talk with them.

"Also got some news about the bottom floor."

"Which is?"

"The occupants are very dead."

"Wait they actually were dead?" Stare at him as the pair of are in the short hallway. Glance down at the staircase to the first floor.

"Oh yeah for a while now. Wrath Rodents of all things." Mr. Olson shuddered, as the disgusting things. Probably some rats from Pride here too.

When and how? Maybe one day those rodents snuck in following the owners. It's his only guess. While there is magic protection around the place. The bottom floor is just like an alarm if someone comes in and out. After that if someone goes up the stairs to try and break in. Like many, many attempts in the past. Which results in failure and maybe a warning shot. About to ask if they can just get a key to the whole place so no one else tries to get in. Plus, it's not like Moxxie bothered to check since they didn't get trouble below. Now makes sense. Which leads to another question.

"They took over the room, didn't they?"

"Very much."

"This is quite annoying."

"I will lower the price if you don't move out. Can even try to kill any that get in the way?"

"So, would the first floor also be mine?"

"If you want to try and deal with the mess in there."

"I'm not hearing a yes or no."

"Yes, but if anyone wants to try and look at it. Got to rent it out."

"I want a key, and got yourself a deal."

So, that happened. Not that Moxxie can complain. Does he need the first floor? Nope, but the smell was going to be revolting eventually. Will have to try to at least get the corpses out. Or just bones. Now wonder if there is a possibility of extra bodies in there. Just never know with someone trying to break in. Then we'll die. Gah doesn't even want to think about the other messes those damn thing left. All will have to handle it later after all.

Just later.

5 minutes later.

Screams inside a strip club as it rains down rats, a pile of corpses, damaged furniture and rat droppings. The portal closes up real fast for anyone to figure out what just happened.

They took care of it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done.

Short but to the point.

Rat now have a club.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!