Chapter 160

Chapter 160

Surprises on the way! Be ready!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Octavia please listen- "

"Why? Why can't you share?" Octavia demanded as she looked at her father.

Got a text a few days ago that Moxxie boyfriend came in from Loona. It was a bit out of the blue but she also remembers her mood. Another reminder to herself talking with Moxxie and that they were in a relationship. Loona didn't go further after that as it wasn't her place and she had no clue what the talk was about inside.

Right now, Octavia is finally able to talk with her father. Just a simple talk at first. Then asked if things were okay between him and Blitz. Next, following up as she asked about Moxxie and some boyfriend. It didn't click to her that she did meet the boyfriend before a few months back when he was working at imp. The hybrid. But it wasn't around. Didn't think too much about it. Probably just left.

"Via." Stolas face sadden. I'm not expecting this talk at all. Then to bring up Striker.

Never told his daughter who Outlaw was exactly. He doesn't know what would happen if he did. Along with relief of sorts Loona never mentioned it easier. Yet, now on guard on any details Octavia might learn. Hopefully not learning about his same assassin is now a possibility will be her guard.

That will be chaos. One, he rather has Moxxie here for that talk if it ever comes forward.

So, many questions are not ready to answer. Not for any of them either. Now this. His Starfire paying too close to their talks after all with Blitz. Or that obvious in the open.

"You love him, right?"

"Of course, I love Blit- "

"No, Moxxie. Puppet. You love them, don't you?"

"I." Grit their beak. Took another deep breath as he let it out. Take her hand to sit down by him. "I do care for them Octavia. I really do. Just like they have their way for caring for both of us in their own way. But right now, I can only do so much. Not just in a relationship but my other duties as well I want what I have with Blitz. I want to keep showing him I'm not that noble from before. That I'm taking this chance. We're both taking this chance. It is terrifying for the both of us and what will happen outside those doors."

Stolas knows eventually he and his father will have a confrontation. When? Not sure. Just knowing the talk will not be pleasant. It is never pleasant with him. Yet, this silence for so long and to not even getting some kind of call. Like a demand to not break things off with Stella. Instead of going through the legal system, King Asmodeus approved with King Bael and that whole thing they'll have to talk about. Either Paimon very out the loop what happening or could have something plan.

Plan for all of them.

"But Dad."

Stolas brushes her hair and gives her a weary smile. "I know you want this so us three could be happy. I would want it too. But right now, we are staying friends."