After that they went to clean up the makeup. Decide to change into some comfy clothes for the heck of it. Slip into some sleep pants. They picked up a shirt as they thought it was their sweater so they didn't pay attention. Well, when they put it on it belonged to Striker. Very big, loose and warm.

Shouldn't be an issue.

Walk out of the bedroom to come into the front part of the apartment to grab their phone. At that moment Striker came back. Walk in to take their dark gray jacket off along with their hat. Shook their heads a bit as he was muttering to themselves. Sounded very annoyed.

"Rattles?"

"Huh. Oh, hey Critter. How I- "Striker stops to stare at Moxxie. Cover his face to not laugh. Oh, who he kidding? He did. "My shirt looks like a dress on you."

"Ha, ha. I grab the wrong one." Arms crossed as the collar went down to the side. Then walk back to the bedroom to get their scarf and necklace they took off. But it stopped as a tail wrapped around them, spun and was pulled over to be against a snickering Striker.

"Aww don't tell me you're going to change out of it?"

"Don't tempt me."

"Hmm. So, how it goes for the after party?"

"Everyone going to be getting hangovers."

Tilt their head and took a sniff. They could smell the alcohol in their mouth but were still sober. Not phased in the slightest. "So, did a drinking game without me?"

"You were busy."

"Fair. Who won?"

"Me."

"Now I really wish I was there to have beat you."

"I don't think for that one you should go up against me. It kind a unfair."

"The magic?"

"Yes and no plus I was raised around Madre."

"Too many advantages." Glance at the ribbon holding their hair. "You know I can get you a new one?"

On instinct Moxxie reach out to hold the ribbon in their hair. An odd protection in their eyes. One of the last things besides the picture that belongs to her.

Striker raised an eyebrow. "Just a suggestion."

"I like it." Moxxie muttered.

"I know. Besides that, scarf you always had that on you." Striker began to snicker. "I remember one time I wrapped it around your neck like bow tie. Look like extra nerdy bookworm."

"This is why I don't let you touch my stuff." Kind of remember that day.

"You gave me a bite to prove your point but now looking back on it. Not a nerdy bookworm kid. An adorable little Critter to show off, well behave and then a biting terror behind the close doors."

"Remind me again why I asked you out?" Felt the tail unwrapped but now was lifted up to be held.

"Short or long version?"

"Which version has a snooze button?"

Striker dives in for a passionate kiss, emitting a growl and hiss. Moxxie wasn't complaining. As they kissed back. Arms wrapped around his neck. One of his hands tenderly played with their hair. It added a bit of intensity if the moment. The pair broke apart, as the snake nuzzled the side of their teary, freckle cheek.

A lot of rubbing and nuzzles lately that Moxxie notice.

"I should let you take one of my shirts to go with you." Striker muttered as he goes to carry them on the couch.