All In The Hips~Fuencest

Vic's POV

I sat in my room, playing video games with my friends. Mike was sitting behind me, his legs beside mine and his chest pressed against my back. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

He started kissing my neck. "Mikey. Stop." I whispered, making the guys look at me.

"I just want a piece of this a.ss." he whispered, grabbed my ass. I squealed and pushed him off with love. I got up and started running around our house. I bumped into Austin.

"Help me." I demanded, using him as a shield.

"With what?"

"Mikey wants to have sex, but you guys are over." I answered.

"Eww. Gross." He mumbled. "Fine."

"Vic, where are you?" Mike yelled.

"Get into the bathroom." Austin whispered. I ran in there and Austin left. I shut the door and Mikey came in.

"You shouldn't run from me, baby." He whispered.

"We can do it when my friends leave." I offered.

"Who knows when they'll leave." He rejected.

I opened the door and ran back to my room. I jumped in Kellin's lap. He wrapped his arms around me and kept playing. Mike came in and smiled. He sat on the bed and I blew him a kiss. He tossed me my phone and I caught it.

Mikey-I can just get off.

Me-To what?

Mikey-These.

He sent me pictures of when we were sexting.

"You said you deleted them!" I screeched.

"What?" Alan asked. "You guys sexted?!"

"How the hell do you know?"

"Because the bottom is always shocked when the top keeps the pictures." He replied and blushed.

"You and Austin sexted?" I asked.

"We do it all the time. What do you think we do when we're in different places?"

"I know that feeling. Seriously Mike, delete the pictures." I replied.

"No. The folder has a password and so does my phone."

"We're gonna go." Kellin said. I got up and helped him and Justin up. I walked them to the door and they left. Only Tony, Austin, Alan, and Jaime left.

I sat on the bed with Mike and cuddled into him. He started playing with my hair. "Baby?" I asked. He hummed. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He replied. I kissed him softly and he kissed back. It wasn't a needy kiss, just a soft one with no tongue.

"Guys, where's Call Of Duty?"

"It's in my room. Hold on." Mike got up and went to his room.

"You guys still don't sleep on the same room?" Austin asked.

"No." I answered.

"You've been together for four years."

"I know."

"The master bedroom is done and the bed is nice."

"Yeah. I'll think about it." I replied.

"Have you two ever slept together?"

"Yeah." I smiled at the memory.

"Just think about waking up like that every morning."

"That would be nice."