Oops-Perrentes

Mike's POV

We were finally in a NY which meant a hotel room. Tony, my fuck buddy, was just as excited. Vic and Jaime had already gone to their room and had given us our keys, one of theirs, and their room number. We grabbed a bag and got in the empty lift.

I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. We got to our floor and we walked out, still kissing. I found our door and pushed him against it. I unlocked it and opened it. I pushed him into the room.

"What the hell?!" I heard someone yell. I pulled back and looked over. I saw my brother and Jaime starring at us. Vic looked mad and something I couldn't make out.

"Uh, well." I mumbled.

"How long has this been going on!" Vic asked.

"Uh, about a year." I replied.

"Are you dating?" Jaime asked. We shook our heads. "Well you should."

Vic looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered. He shoved his face in his hands. He was hurt. I walked over and hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you would accept me."

"Why wouldn't I accept my baby brother?" He whispered. I smiled.

"Thank you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Go on. Have your fun."

"You need to have some too." I said as I pulled away.

"That's what Kellin is for."

"I knew it." Jaime said.

"Well, we're going to go fu.ck." I grabbed Tony's hand and Vic smiled at me. Tony tugged me to our room and opened the door. He ran in and laid on the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." I said. I stripped and Tony did the same. I straddled his waist and smirked.

"Fuck me, baby." he begged.

I kissed him and started grinding on him. He threw my hat across the room that I forgot to take off. I put my arm around his waist and pulled him up.

"How hard do you want it Tony?" I asked.

"So hard, Mikey. Please. I want you so deep inside me." I smirked and dropped him. I grabbed the stuff and prepared myself. I positioned myself. "Hurry." He said. I pushed in a little and he groaned. He tipped his head back and I kissed his neck. "More."

I pushed the rest of my di.ck in, making his eyes widen. I chuckled and started moving. "You're so tight, baby."

He gripped the metal bar above his head as I picked up my pace, making the bed creak. "Harder. Faster." I obeyed his commands and he smiled. "Fu.ck Mikey." He moaned. I looked at him and smiled. He met my gaze and smiled.

Fu.ck. I think I'm in love with Tony Perry.

He pulled me down and kissed me as I rammed into him. I changed angles, hitting his prostate. He moaned loudly and ran his hands through my hair.

"Wait. Stop." He said. I stopped and he flipped us. He smirked and started riding me. He felt my toned chest and I dragged my nails down his back. "Mm. Mikey. You're so big."

I grabbed his hips and bucked my hips as he came down, making me go deeper inside him. Tony groaned and I smacked his as.s. Tony shot me a playful glare and I chuckle. "You love it."

Tony blushed and I grabbed him by the shoulders. I flipped us again. "Michael!" He whined.

"Shush." I commanded. He rolled his eyes and I started getting him off. His jaw went slack and he arched his back.

"I'm close."

"Me too, baby." I moaned. I slammed into him one more time and came inside him. He shot all over our stomachs and my hand. I rode out our highs and then pulled out.

I laid beside him and cleaned up. He smiled as I wiped his stomach. I leaned down and kissed his scars. "Mikey." He said.

"Tony." I replied. I laid my head on his chest. "I think I'm in love."

"Really? With who?"

"I don't wanna say any names."

"Why? Might ruin something?"

"Yeah. A couple things."

"I won't judge. Or anything." I smiled.

"I know. It's just. I don't know if he likes me back."

"Who wouldn't like a sexy homo like you?" I laughed with Tony.

"Jaime. He's straight."

"You like Hime?" He asked, sounding disappointed.

"Hell no. Are you straight?"

"Bi, Mikey. We've been over this." Tony said. "Now, tell me who you like."

"Promise you won't hate me forever?"

"Pinky promise." He held his pinky out. "You're my best friend." Tony added as I intertwined our pinkies.

"His name is...." I took a deep breath. "Tony Perry." I whispered. He smiled.

"I think I'm in love too. With Mike Fuentes."

"So, Tony, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"It's about time." Someone said. I looked and saw my other band mates.

Tony pulled the duvet over us quickly. "How long have you been there?" Tony asked. He pushed me off and pulled the blanket up farther. I cuddled him.

"Since Mike started kissing your scars." Jaime answered. Tony blushed and hid his face in my chest. I laughed and ran my hand through his hair.

I rubbed his back and left my hand there. "That's embarrassing."

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." I replied. Tony looked at me and smiled.

"Here." Vic set our bag at the foot of the bed. "You left it in our room."

"Thanks." I said. He took out two pairs of boxers and handed them to me.

"Be safe. And don't break his heart."

"I know." Vic kissed my cheek and I hugged him.

"See you tomorrow morning." They left and I looked at Tony. He smiled and kissed my nose.

~~~

Now four years later, I'm getting married to him.