Nightmares//Destiel

I have recently become spn trash so here you go. Have some destiel.

Deans pov

I laid in bed, my boyfriend Cas at his house. I loved in an apartment all by myself and he lived with his brother. It's eleven so I decided to sleep. And I did. Only to have Cas call me at two am.

"Yeah, babe?" I asked.

"I'm having nightmares and my brother isn't here. Can I come over?" he asked in his sleepy voice.

"Course. I'll come get you."

"Thanks." He whispered. I went downstairs and got into my Impala. I started driving.

"Love you darling. Almost there." I answered. I turned into his street and He hung up and I stopped in front of his house. I reached over and opened the door. He got in, hugging his trench coat. I rolled my eyes. "You and that damn coat."

"Shut it pie boy." I rolled my eyes and started home, holding his hand. He changed the radio.

"I liked that song." I scoffed. He rolled his eyes. I just let it be since I was pulling into the parking lot. We got out and I locked the car. He was already walking upstairs after I finished.

I went up and opened the door, getting us out of the winter air. He ran to my room and I followed. I stripped to my boxers as he crawled into my bed. I laid beside him and held him.

"What was your nightmare?"

"That you were kidnapped and I found you But I couldn't do anything. As hard as I tried. There was like a wall. You were tied to a pole and you were beaten and bloody and crying. You saw me. I was screaming, trying to do anything. But I couldn't."

"Awe, honey. It's okay, bee boy. Love you."

"Can you move your hand?" I moved my hand up, off of his ass. "Thanks."

"I didn't even realize it. Sorry."

"It's okay." He pecked my cheek and I smiled. He wants to take it slow. We've been together for five months and I can't kiss him. I sighed. "Babe?" I hummed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and I looked at him. "What?"

"You're lying. Something is wrong." He answered.

"No. Nothing really."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep, me doing the same. I woke up seven hours later. Cas was still asleep. I pulled him closer and kissed the back of his neck.

"Morning." I whispered.

"No." He mumbled. I chuckled and got up. "Come back. I'm cold." I walked into the bathroom.

"I gotta pee. Hold on bee boy."

"I told you not to speak of that."

"Whatever." I came back and dried my hands. I went over and kissed his forehead. "Love you, Angel."

My boyfriend just nodded. I rolled my eyes. I looked into his stunning blue eyes and he looked down.

"Cas." I groaned. He closed his eyes.

"Get me some coffe. Then we can talk."

"What kind? Smores or pumpkin spice?" I asked. He held up two fingers. I smiled and went downstairs. I made him a pumpkin spice frappe with whipped cream and caramel.

I went back upstairs with the mug and he sat up. He took it and started drinking it, getting whip cream above his lips and on his nose. I chuckled and kissed his nose. He blushed and licked some off the top. I rolled my eyes.

He laid his head on my chest. "So, what did you dream about?" I asked.

"You running around in a chicken suit making chicken noises and me laughing."

"You know dreams come from your subconsious right?" he nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Just lovely."

"What about you?" I blushed. Sex. You in lingerie.

"Don't remember." I answered. "So. Tommorow is our six month."

"And?"

"Will I be able to kiss you?"

"Don't know."

-
I kissed him. I did it. He didn't like it though. "Dean. It's too soon. Why did you do that?"

"Babe, I'm sorry. Yesterday you said-"

"You wait for my okay. You agreed to that. You knew I wanted to take it slow!" he yelled.

"Maybe its been too slow!" I yelled back. "WEVE BEEN TOGETHER SIX MONTHS. YOU DONT EVEN LET ME KISS YOUR LIPS. I CANT TOUCH YOU BELOW YOUR NECK UNLESS WERE CUDDLING. ITS BULLSHIT."

He looked so pissed and hurt at the same time. "Sorry I have morals. I don't like being kissed. I don't like people touching me down there." He whispered.

"Well, maybe you need to get over it.I can't touch my boyfriend because of it. You don't say I love you back." I mumbled. "Do you even wanna be with me?"

"Of course I do! Just because I don't want you touching me and I don't say I love you, means I don't want to be with you? Really? I've stuck with you're pathetic ass for 6 months."

"I'm pathetic? You don't let me touch you. You don't say I love you. You don't let me kiss you. You don't ever wanna go on dates with me." I shook my head. "Whatever."

"Dean. Please. I'm sorry. I have to be this way."

"Why?"

"Because of my mom. I'm six years younger than you. Were being protected by the Romeo and Juliet law. You're 22. I'm 16. The only reason we're protected us Because I said that I would be with you because I went to court and said it was okay. My mom set strict rules that I have to follow. Or I'm getting shipped to boarding school. She put a tracking and recording device on my phone. Why do you think it's always at home. But today it's not." he grabbed it and set it in the house somewhere.

He came back over and I smiled. "In sorry. I didnt know."

"Rule number one: don't fall in love. Broken. Rule number two: no sexual touching. Broken. Rule number three: no kissing at all. Broken. Rule number four: don't let him fuck you. Not broken." He whispered. "I'm in love with you Dean Winchester." He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Love you more." I whispered into the kiss. I grabbed his ass and he gasped. He rubbed my back and put his hands under my shirt. He scratched my back and I moaned.

"Fuck. Dean." He moaned. I kissed his neck and he gripped my hair. "Fuck me please. Please."

"Gladly."
~~

I smiled at him. "Rule 4. Broken." I said. He high fived me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and pecked his lips. He hummed and I got up. "Shower?"

"Yup. Wanna come with?" he smirked and got up.

We had round two in the shower and then we laid in bed. He laid between my legs and I handed him my phone. He looked up at me and took one head phone. I took the other.

"See anything you like?" he clicked on a song. It was slow. I smiled at him and closed my eyes. I started listening with him. "It's our song." He smiled and I rubbed his stomach.

He fell asleep in my lap. I smiled and laid him down. I cuddle up with him and fell asleep with him.