Courtship//Peterick

Petes pov

I smiled at Patrick, my boyfriend. I pulled him onto my lap. "I'm not supposed to sit in your lap." he mumbled.

We were in a 'courtship' because he's super christian. I didn't know what it was so he had explain it to me. All I can do is hold his hand!

"Sorry. I forgot." I mumbled.

"It's okay." He moved off of me. "You should come to church with me. They're talking about courtships on Sunday so you can learn more about it."

"Babe, I have tattoos. Won't I get criticised?"

"No. A lot of people have tattoos."

"Okay. I'll go for you."

"Yay!" he smiled and put his arms around my waist, hugging me. I chuckled. I kissed his head.

"So, like, why do you follow the courtship?"

"Mainly because I don't want a guy to date me, get what he wants,and then leave. I'm not saying that you will, but still."

"Yeah. I understand. I was just wondering."

"Plus, I was raised that way."

"I know. I'm a badass."

"Don't cuss." He hit my chest.

"Don't hit me." I replied. He chuckled and I laid my head on his chest.

He smiled and played with my short hair.

"I'm not even supposed to hold your hand, but we've been together for three years so."

"When can I kiss you?"

"When, and if, we get married."

"Where would we though?"

"The church." I nodded. "Why? Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah. Sure. Anything for you. Because I love you."

I don't really want to get married at a church, but if that's what he wants. He will get it. He has and always will come first in my life. I would give anything for him.

"I need to go check on something. I'll be right back." I got up and checked on dinner. I opened the drawer and smiled. I closed it back and went back to him.

"So, what do you wanna watch?"

"iZombie. I think you'll like it and my friend said it was very good."

"Okay." he smiled and played with my hair.

--

We walked into church. He stopped me and chuckled. He fixed my tie and smiled at me. "I'm bad with ties."

"I know." He whispered. He smiled and we went upstairs. We went to the youth room and sat on the couch together. I saw many other couples sitting together.

"Hey Patrick." the girl beside him said.

"Hey Bree." he greeted. I took his hand and he blushed. I rubbed circles into his hand.

"Hey guys." a lady came in, mid thirties probably. "I see we have a new person here. I assume you're Patrick's boyfriend. We've heard lots about you." I smiled. "Your name?"

"I'm Pete." I introduced myself. "And yes, I'm his boyfriend." He smiled at me.

"Welcome. We love seeing new faces."

They went around the room, doing prayers and praises. It got to Patrick so I actually listened.

"I finally got Pete to church." He glared at me. "My mum is doing better."

"I'm glad. What about you Pete?"

"It's our four year annivesary today." He smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Happy anniversary."

--
We were sitting in service and they were taking a break I guess. But I'm using this time. I cleared it with the pastor.

I got up and took Patrick's hand. "C'mon. I wanna show you something." He nodded and got up. I took him to the front of the sanctuary.

"Why are we up here?" I led him up the steps and smiled. The pastor nodded at me and his mum smiled at us. I took both of his hands.

"I'll keep this short because I know how much you hate my speeches. Patrick, I love you so very much. I have never loved anyone else more than I have loved you." I got on one knee and pulled the ring out. "So, Patrick Martin Vaghn Stump, will you marry me?" I opened the box and he smiled. He nodded.

"Yes." I slid the ring on his finger and took his hand. He smiled and his mum came up. She hugged us and the people clapped. We sat down and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too"

--

"I do. You may kiss the groom"

I leaned in and kissed my husband got the first time. Sparks when off and my stomach felt like a zoo was released to the wild. He smiled and pulled back.

--

I smiled at Patrick. We just had our first time. He was so perfect. He laid his head on my chest and I smiled. "Pete?" he asked.

"Yes, kitten?" I mumbled.

"That was so perfect." I smiled and played with his hair.

"Just like you."