Daddy~Fuencest

Mikes POV

I stood in the corner of this nightclub. I saw my boyfriend/brother, Vic, dancing on some guy. We came here together, but I wasn't in the mood to party. I told him to go have his fun.

And he was having it.

"I'm gonna get another drink." I read Vic's lips. He sauntered over to the bar, swaying his hips. I put my whiskey down as he approached me. "Hey, baby."

"Hi." I replied bitterly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're all over that guy. You're supposed to be my boyfriend."

"That's Kellin. The one that's married with three kids and another on the way."

"Oh. I feel like an asshole."

"It's fine. I understand. You didn't recognise him."

"But you shouldn't be dancing on him like that. That's being a bad boy Vic. You know that." I reminded. "I might have to punish you." I whispered in his ear.

"Really? Would you daddy?" He whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah. I would. You're being a bad boy. You know right from wrong. And you know that isn't right." I replied.

Kellin came up behind Vic. "So you're the Mike I've heard so much about." Kellin smiled. "I'm Kellin."

"I'm Mike." We shook hands and Vic smiled at me.

"I know. Vic talks about you all the time." Vic blushed and I kissed his cheek. "Awe. So adorable." I smiled. "Well, my wife needs me home. See you later Vic."

"We gotta head out too."

"Nice meeting you."

"Same." I agreed. He gave Vic a hug and then left. "Let's get home. You need to be punished."

"But it's only ten."

"Don't test me, Vic. It'll only get worse."

"I know. I'll see you in a couple hours." He ran off before I could protest.

He started dancing with Of Mice And Men. I groaned an saw him grinding on Aaron. I got pissed. I stormed out of the club and to our car. I drove back to our place, leaving him there with no way home. Maybe I wasn't good enough for him.

My phone started ringing as I laid in bed. I picked it up, not looking at who was calling. "Hello?" I asked sadly.

"Hey. Where are you?" Vic's voice flooded my ear.

"Home. Since you wanted to be all up on Aaron, you can find your own way home."

"Mikey, please come get me."

"Why? So you can dance with another guy?" I asked bitterly.

"No. Mikey please. I'm scared." He whispered. I could hear the fear in his voice.

"Well, you're getting punished. Understand?"

"Yes, daddy." He replied.

"Good boy. Stay with me until I get there."

"Okay." he whispered. I got into the car and smiled. "Daddy?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to have some fun with my daddy."

"It's okay." I whispered as I turned.

We sat in silence until I got there. I hung up when I was two streets down. I pulled up and saw some guy with his hands all over my boyfriend. I got out.