Problem and Solution//Kellic

"Vic!" I yelled as I ran upstairs. "I have it."

"Have what?" he asked, tired. My husband does nothing but work. He doesn't even have sex with me anymore and it's really getting to me.

"An idea. I've been thinking-"

"That's a shocker. I'm tired. Can we talk about this later?" he asked. I sighed, the excitment leaving my body.

"But Vic." I whined.

"Kell, I'm tired."

"So am I. I'm tired of you always blowing me off. I go and I work too. I'm a teacher. I deal with two hundred teenagers every day. I understand you work. You're a professer. Bit that doesn't mean you can ignore me when you get home. Do not fall asleep. I swear, if you fall asleep we are getting a divorce."

He opened his eyes and sat up. "You know you won't divorce me."

"I will. I'm getting fed up with your shit. I've been with you for eight years. I've dealt with your shit for 8 years." I yelled. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I feel like you don't care about us anymore. I just wanted my husband back. Sorry if that was too much to ask." I whispered.

I grabbed my pillow and a blanket. I went downstairs and got on the couch. I laid there and cried. I heard Vic doing shit upstairs. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

I woke up and went upstairs. It was six and Vic was getting ready. He had three more hours. I got in the shower and then went back to our room. I grabbed my clothes from the drawers. I felt two arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to make you mad and make you cry. I love you. When I said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I meant it. And I still do." He said. I smiled and fixed my belt. He got in front of me and buttoned my shirt up.

"I love you too." I whispered. He pecked my lips and they tingled. "I missed that." He nodded and grabbed a tie. He tied it around my neck.

"Remember when I gave you this?" I smiled and nodded. It was a rainbow tie. He got it for me when I got hired. I put an identical tie on him.

"I have to go. I'll see you later." I whispered. I kissed him and grabbed my suit jacket. I left and went to school. I work at a private school. That's why I wear a suit. I went to my classroom, high fiving kids on the way there.

I'm a pretty laid back teacher. I teach art. Students started coming in. "Uh, Mr. Quinn?"

"I'm Mr. Fuentes." I replied. I looked up and saw Vic.

"I know." He had my bag. "You forgot this." I got up and blushed. I went over and grabbed my bag.

"Thanks, babe." I whispered. He pecked my lips, causing a few kids to awe. "Love you"

"Love you, too." He pecked my lips again and left. I went back to my desk and set my bag down.

I went to the board and wrote oil painting. The bell rang and kids flowed in.

~~

It was lunch now. I sat at my desk, eating and grading papers. "Mr. Fuentes?" someone said as they came in.

"Hello." I said, not looking up.

They kissed my cheek. Vic. I smiled and put my arm around him. He sat on my lap and I continued grading papers. I kissed his shoulder as I looked at my desk.

"I don't have anymore classes. So, I got permission to sit in on your class."

"Wonderful." I whispered. He kissed my neck. "You're awfully cuddly today."

"I'm just sorry about last night."

"It's okay." The bell rang and Vic got up. I stood and starting putting the stuff for my class out. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to do something when we got home."

"Yeah. I would love to." I whispered. Finally getting laid.