Kellic. Smut

Vic's POV

I looked at Kells and smiled. I picked him up and spun him around. He giggled and kissed me. "I'm horny, baby." He whispered as he wrapped his legs around me.

"Cope and the boys are here."

"I called Mike. He's coming to get them."

"Thank god."

"Wait, dad, did you not want us?" Liam, our middle son asked.

"Not at all Liam. Daddy and I just need a little alone time." Kellin answered. Rowan smirked.

"That means our dads are getting laid."

"Rowan." I scolded.

"Sorry dad." He came over and kissed our cheeks. He's fourteen and taller than us. We're both 32. We've been together since we were sixteen. Sixteen years.

We have Rowan. Our oldest. Liam, 12, Copeland, 9, and our youngest, Jack, 6. Four kids. All from Kells. He can have kids.

"Where are my favourite nephews?!" I heard Mike call. I walked over to my baby brother. I hugged him.

"I swear, you slept with Kellin. My kids shouldn't be taller than me." I said.

"I didn't sleep with Kellin. I have Tony."

"I Know." I kissed his cheek. Kellin got down.

"Cope?!" Kells yelled. She came down the stairs and Kellin picked her up. She's short for her age. For one of my kids. Kellin kissed her cheek.

"Daddy." She groaned. Kellin laughed and set her down.

"There's my favourite niece."

"I'm you're only niece, you dork."

"I'm cool. Your dad is a dork."

"I do rock this bow tie though." I defended.

"Sure dad. Where's aunt Tony?"

"Rude. He's in the car." She ran out of our house and the three boys followed behind her. Mike handed me the condoms I asked him to pick up.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Be a good bottom and relieve my brothers stress." Mike said.

"He always does." I smirked. I pulled Kells close by his waist and he made a noise of surprise.

"See you tomorrow."

"Thanks Mikey." He left and I pushed Kellin against the door. I kissed him and palmed him through his sweatpants.

"Baby." He groaned.

"Jump." He jumped and put his legs around my waist. I went to our room on the third floor and tossed him on the bed. He started undressing, me following.

"Come get me big boy." He whispered. I got on top of him and grabbed a condom. I opened it with my teeth, knowing it turns him on.

"You need to be prepped?"

"No. You fingered me two days ago. Remember?"

"Why would I?" I kissed him and he put the condom on me. He put lube on me and I smirked. I lined myself up and pushed into him. He moaned and I smirked.

He wrapped his legs around me and nodded. I started moving, pounding into him. He arched his back and grabbed my hair. I leaned down and kissed his neck. He put his hands on my back and dragged his nails down my back. I have so many marks from him. I can't take my shirt off anymore. Even when I perform. He moved his nails away and put them on my biceps. He loves them.

"Fvck. Vic!" He yelled. Found his prostate. I kept hitting that spot. Kells moaned loudly. I pulled out. "Vic." He groaned.

"Hands and knees. Now." I commanded. He did as told and I pushed back in. He grabbed the head board and pushed back on me.

"Harder. Faster. Fvck Vic. Give it to me rough."

"Anything for you baby." I obeyed his wishes and gave it to him rough. He threw his head back and arched his back.

"Vic." He yelled. "I'm close." I brought my hand around and started pumping my hand. He moaned and I smirked.

"Fvck Kells. You feel so good."

"Vic!" He yelled and came on my hand. He dropped his head and I continued my movements.

"Oh shît. Kellin!" I yelled. I came inside the condom and pulled out. He collapsed on the bed. "You got your come on the bed."

"It's worth it." He whispered. He rolled over and I pecked his lips. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Okay. I'm gonna lay down." He nodded and left. About two minutes later, I was finished cleaning up. "Shït. Kells!"

"Yeah, babe?" He yelled from the shower. I went to the bathroom and sat on the vanity.

"The condom broke." I said. He opened the curtain.

"What?"

"Yeah. The condom broke."

"Shît." He put his head in his hands. I went over and got in the shower.

"Baby, it's okay." I put my arms around him. "If you do get pregnant it's okay. And if you don't, it's okay."

"But you leave for tour next month."

"I'll be gone for two months. Exactly."

"Okay. I'll take the test next week."

I nodded and we finished showering. We laid down after getting dressed.

~~

Kellin sat, looking at the test. Our bands were around us. I held him and the lines popped up.

"I'm pregnant." He whispered. I kissed his cheek and he hugged me. I spun him around and he smiled. I put him down.

"Baby Kellic number five!" Jaime yelled. Justin kissed his cheek and smiled.

"You guys are baby making machines." Tony whispered, rubbing his tiny baby bump.

"Pregnancy pact." Kellin said.

"I'm only a week ahead."

"All the bottoms need to get pregnant."

"I'm not gonna get stretch marks." Justin said. Jack agreed.

"We aren't married." Gabe said.

"Wow. Vic got me pregnant when We were eighteen. We weren't married."

"That's the only reason I did marry you." I replied jokingly.

"Arse." He mumbled. I put my arms around his waist.

"I married you because I love you."

"I love you too. Happy 17th."

"Happy 17th."

"You've been together 17 years?!"

"Yeah." I answered Gabe's question.

"Mike and I have been together 15."

"Justin and I have been together 16."

"Wow. Jack and I have only been together for 6."

"Shame." I said. Kellin laughed. "Hopefully she'll have your eyes and your hair."

"Because those are the two things you love about me."

"I love all of you. Those are just my favourite."