Too Good To Be True// Phan

Dan's pov

Phil and I were about to start filming out gaming video. We were playing Five Nights at Freddy's 4. I look at Phil and he pecked my lips.

"It's okay baby." He smiled and I looked at him.

"When has this never scared me?"

"It always does, but later we can cuddle and it'll be okay. Promise." I nodded and he turned the camera on.

-

I tipped my chair back and he looked at me. "Are you okay? Let me help you."

-

I curled up into a ball and Phil put his arms around me. "It's okay, baby." He kissed my head and I grabbed his shirt.

"That was so scary though. How are you not scared?"

"Because it's fake, baby."

"Are you cheating on me again?" I asked.

"No. Why?"

"You put a password on your phone. You keep leaving. You keep calling me baby. You're being very very touchy feely. This happened when you cheated on me with Jack."

"You know I feel terrible about that. I'm not cheating on you. That was four years ago. We've been together for eight years. We've survived through good and bad."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm gonna go to bed. I'm pretty tired." I got up and went to bed. He came in and laid beside me a couple minutes later.

"We haven't had sex since I did that you know?"

"Yeah. I know." I whispered.

"I haven't held you while we sleep. You don't even let me go near you."

"Because I'm still hurt."

"It was 4 years ago." I rolled over and looked at him. "What do I have to do for you to let me hold you at night?"

"I don't know. I've forgiven you. But that image will be in my mind forever." I whispered. "I feel like every time you leave the house, you go and see her."

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away. "Marry me." I looked up at him. "Marry me. If that will make you believe that I'm never seeing her again, marry me." I nodded and hugged him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Two months later we got married. We've been married for three months now. I was coming home with groceries. Some girl was leaving our apartment.

"Hey. Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Dan. Who are you?"

"Victoria."

"Why were you at my house?"

"I was seeing my boyfriend. Why?"

"He's my husband." she looked mortified.

"I'm so sorry. He said he was single and he doesn't have a ring. I'm so sorry. I had no clue.".

"It's okay. You can have him."

"Why?"

"Second time. How long have you been with him?"

"Three months."

"We got married three months ago. Thanks Victoria." I walked inside and went upstairs. I put the groceries in the kitchen and went to find Phil.

I went up to him and slapped him. "What the hell Dan?!" he yelled.

"YOURE CHEATING ON ME AGAIN. IM NOT FUCKING HAVING IT ANYMORE. I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED. BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT! YOURE STILL THE LYING PIECE OF SHIT YOU WERE WHEN I MET YOU." I yelled.

"Dan. What?"

"Victoria." I said. He laughed and looked at me. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Daniel James Howell, I am not cheating. I love you and I would never do that again. You keep talking about wanting kids so I contaced the local adoption agency. See?" he handed me papers from the table. I read over them.

Adoption papers for Frank Gioia. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm so so so so sorry."

"It's okay darling." He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. I hugged him back. He kissed me and pinned me against the wall.

I kissed back. We ended up having sex that night. It was the best sex I've ever had. Its been 5 years since I got laid. Let's just say that there wasn't only one round. He was spooning me and I smiled. He kissed my neck.

"Babe." I whispered. He hummed. "No more. I'm too tired."

"I know. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you, too." I mumbled.

He put tangled his legs with mine and I smiled. He pecked my cheek and I smiled. "I was thinking that we could give him your old room and stuff."

"Yeah. I just have to get some, uh, stuff out of there."

"Like what?" I looked at my hands. "Did you seriously?" He asked. I nodded and blushed. "We'll have to use them one day then."

"But your big, thick cock feels so much better." I mumbled and turned around. He smirked. "Round 10?" I asked. He nodded and pulled my boxers down.

---

"I'm Frank."

"Dan and Phil."

"I know. Phan trash number one and Phil trash number two." I rolled my eyes and he smiled.

"So how old are you?"

"13."

Phil looked at me and I smiled. He kissed my cheek and Frank awed. "You're gonna be staying in my old room." I said.

"Okay. That's fine." He smiled and we led him to it. He sat on the bed. I kissed his cheek and hugged him. He hugged me back. Phil came over and put his arms around me. I pulled back.

"He has the horrific masks." Phil pointed at them.

"Yeah. I have a lot of your merch." he blushed.

--

Phil never cheated on me again. We live happily with our son, who also got into making YouTube videos. We even did a Phil Is Not On Fire with him. The fans wanted it. We wrote our book which was amazing. Phil and I still have sex. He puts the 'D' in Dan. The 'Dom' in phandom.