Bad Boy//Perrentes

Tonys pov

I walked into music class and saw our new teacher. Mr. Fuentes. He was hot. Class had already started so when He was talking to the class, he stopped and looked at me.

"I'll see you in a minute. Stand right there." I smirked and leaned against the wall. I pulled out my phone and texted Vic, his older brother.

'To Vic: You should have told me your sexy little brother was gonna be my teacher. Might have to tap that.'

"Put your phone up."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, but putting my phone up. He finished talking and then passed out a worksheet. He pulled me outside.

"Hey Mikey," I whispered. I reached my hands up and fixed his collar.

"What are you doing here?"

"I go to school here. I'm not smart like you. I prefer to be a bad boy," I whispered. He cleared his throat.

"How do you know my name?"

"Your older brother and I smoke weed together and you used to go to my school. You graduated at 16. You instantly went to college and started getting your degree. You're only twenty. You're gay. And you top," I whispered.

"Tony," he said sternly, "you need to behave."

"Bossy. I like it. But maybe you should teach me a lesson."

"I have to get in there before they tear the classroom apart," he said. He walked back in and I followed. I grabbed his ass and then went to my seat.

I saw a worksheet that was supposed to tell him about me. I wrote my name, age, birthday, etc. But for goal this school year, I put 'Fuck me, Mr. Fuentes.'

The bell rang. I packed up slowly and smiled. Finally, alone. Everyone has already left for the day. I put my paper on his desk and smiled.

"I think you should read it," I whispered. He smiled and I jumped on his desk.

"Tony you need to go," he replied. I chuckled and pushed my paper towards him. He opened it. "Thats your goal?"

"Of course," I whispered and pecked his lips. "I've missed you. I've gotten fucked, but no one feels like you do."

"That was once, Tony," he said.

"Actually it was over thirty," I heard another voice say. I looked over and saw Vic. I smiled and hopped off the desk. I hugged him and he smiled, hugging me back.

"Well, I gotta start my long walk home," I said.

"I'll drive you," Mike said. Vic smirked and I nodded, thanking him.

We went to his car and I teased him while he drove. He pulled up to my apartment and kissed me. "Let's take this upstairs? Yeah?"

"Mmhm," he mumbled and we got out. We went upstairs and he grinded against me as I fumbled with my keys. I opened the door and he pushed me in. He shut the door with his foot and we walked to my room.

I was half dressed when we got there. He undressed me and himself and I fell onto the bed. I grabbed stuff out of my drawer. He prepped himself and lined up with me. I smirked and he pushed in. I moaned and he started thrusting. I pushed down in time with his thrust.

He kissed my neck and changed angles, hitting my prostate. I moaned. I'm in pure heaven. I arched my back and he grabbed my ass. I flipped us and started riding him. "Fuck, Tony. You're so tight," he said.

I moved my hips faster and he started moving with my movements. Mike grabbed my hard cock and started pumping it. I stopped moving and he took over again. "Shit. Mike," I moaned.

"Like having my dick pounding into you," he asked as he fucked me.

"Yes. Fuck yes. I love your big cock," I replied. We flipped again and he rammed into me. I put my legs on his shoulders. "I'm close," I warned.

"Me too," he replied. Mike got faster and I came into his hand. He came inside me and smiled. He pulled out and grabbed the tissues. He cleaned me off.

I pulled my boxers on and gave him a new pair. Mike cuddled me and I smiled. He played with my hair and kissed my cheek. "I know you're my teacher now, but I don't care. I've liked you for a while and-"

"Yes I will be your boyfriend. You're so weird. But we have to be careful. You know that."

"I know. We won't get caught. I've been sneaking around all my life," I replied. I turned some music on and got my weed. I rolled it into the perfect joint and sat on the ledge of my window. I lit it and started smoking. "Want some?"

"No. I'll just sit back and admire the view," he said.

I laughed and opened the window. He literally watched me smoke the joint. I threw it into the alleyway and sat there. I looked out the window and leaned my head against the wall. I heard a clicking noise and I looked on him.

"You just look so perfect right now," he said. I blushed and got up, walking to him. "So why do you live so far?"

"I don't know. I just like it here."

"I do too. It's peaceful," He whispered.

"Can I see that picture?" he nodded and showed it to me.

"You look so cute." I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

--

A couple years, and fights, later Mike and I got married. Were happy and in love. He treats me like a spoiled brat, honestly. I qu

it doing drugs. He's still a teacher.

We have 2 kids, a son and a daughter. Eli and Dakota are both 2. They are really close already.

"Tony!" Mike yelled.

"Mommy!" I heard Dakota say. I went downstairs and Mike grabbed me. He kissed me and I smiled. I kissed him back.

"Love you," I whispered.

"Love you too," he replied.

Requested by heyitsken