Cant Get Enough Of You//Cashby

Requested by @LenaTheAwkwardTurtle Austin's POV

I pushed Alan into our house and shut the door. "What was that?!" I yelled. He was hitting on Shayley.

"I was just having fun Austin. It didn't mean anything."

"You said you would let him fvck you!"

"Austin, babe."

"I'm daddy to you, now." I dragged him to our room by his ginger hair. He loves the pain.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Why did you do that then, slut? You're my fucking husband. Not his!" I replied. I threw him on the bed. He looked at me, fear in his eyes. "You know how pissed I get when you flirt with other guys!"

"I would never cheat on you, daddy." I ran my hand through my hair and started pacing. He got up and came over. He stopped me. "Punish me, daddy." He whispered.

"Safe word?"

"Peaches." He recited. I sat on the bed and patted my lap. He knows the drill all too well.

"Wait. On the bed. Arse in the air." I said.

"What?"

"Did I stutter?! Do what I said." I yelled. He took his clothes off and got in position. I smirked and took my belt off. "Ten. 5 for disobeying me and 5 for flirting with Shayley." I said.

"Yes daddy." He whispered. I spanked him five times and I gave him a little break, kissing his arse. He had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You okay?" I Asked. He nodded. "Safe word."

The leather hit his pale skin. "Peaches. Peaches. Peaches." He said. I dropped everything and took him in my lap, rubbing his back."I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay, babe."

"Can we skip the rest of my punishment?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his head.

"Go pick something, baby boy." He smiled and got up. I watched him as he opened the drawer. He looked around and settled on ropes and ties. I smirked as he walked over.

"Tie me up and fvck me, daddy." He requested. I grabbed the stuff and he laid on the bed. I tied his hands to the head board and put one of my ties around his eyes. I tied it and kissed his back.

"Arse up, slut." He did as told. "Good boy." I praised. I put lube on three fingers and stuck one inside him. He groaned and pushed back on my finger.

I grabbed his hips and added a second finger, moving them in and out of him. He dropped his head and I added a third finger. "Daddy." He moaned.

I reached into the drawer and pulled a cøck ring out. "No. Daddy. Please. Austin no."

"What did you call me?" I asked.

"Sorry. I meant daddy." I prepared myself and pushed into him. He moaned loudly.

"You're so tight, baby boy." I moaned. He pushed back on me and I smirked.

"You're so big daddy." He moaned.

"I know, baby." I replied. "You like it when I fvck you hard and fast like this, slut?"

"I love it so much, daddy." He moaned. I grabbed his hips, pounding into him. He arched his back as I hit his prostate. "Fvck. Daddy!" He yelled. "I'm close."

I put the cøck ring on him. "But you're not coming."

"Daddy please. Oh my god. Please. Please let me come."

"No." I said. I'm not giving in. He dropped his head and started moaning again. He always does this when I put a cøck ring on him.

"Daddy. Please. Daddy please. I need to."

"Nope. Just wait baby. Can you do that?" He nodded slightly and I moaned, coming inside him. "Mm. Baby." I moaned. I pulled out, making him whimper loudly. I got under him and grabbed a blue pill from the bottle.

"No. Please. I don't want the pill."

"Baby." I said sternly.

"Daddy, please. I'll do anything. I don't want the pill."

"Anything?"

"Anything." He confirmed.

"Then promise me you'll never flirt with another guy." I said. "You're mine. You know that." I took the blindfold off and made him look me in the eyes.

"I'll never flirt with anyone but you. I promise. I'm yours and only yours. Daddy, I'm yours."

I smiled and started marking him. He moaned and bucked his hips. I took the ring off. "Now." He came all over our stomachs and smiled at me. I kissed his head and untied him. I cleaned us up. "Need anything?"

"Water and cuddles." He replied.

I moved and got him a glass of water from downstairs. When I went back up he was half asleep. I went over and kissed his head. His eyes opened and I handed him the glass. He downed it and I picked him up. He whimpered loudly.

"Cmon. I'll run a bath." I carried him to the bathroom and started the hot water. I threw his favourite Lush bath bomb in there. He smiled.

"You remember." He whispered.

"Why wouldn't I?"

I set him in the hot water and kissed his head. I started some classical music, what he loves to listen to while he's bathing. I went to our room and found some of his feminine pyjamas. I set them on the counter with his boxers. I left and shut the door. I put my pyjamas on and laid in the bed.

"Daddy?" He called about an hour later. I wish he would've stayed in there for two. I was watching OITNB. I got up and went to the bathroom. He was standing there in his emerald green night gown. "How do I look?"

"Stunning, baby. I'm watching Orange."

"What episode?"

"4." I answered. He smiled. He took my arm in his and I kissed his head. We walked into our room and laid down.

I restarted it and he laid his head on my chest. "You're shirt is so soft." He whispered. I was in my batman pyjamas.

"Your hair is soft."

"My ass hurts." He rolled onto his stomach. I turned the program off and laid on my side. I wrapped my arms around him. He cuddled into me and I kissed his head. "Night. I love you."

"I love you, too."