Image//Peterick

Sorry if I get anything wrong. I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm fully supportive of the lgbt+ community, I just couldn't find a lot of stuff for Patrick.

Patrick's POV

I finished my photo shoot and went home. I changed into a crop top and a skirt. I put on blue converse, a necklace, and a flower crown. I fixed my quiff a little and left my home. I walked into Dillards and I ran into someone. Their coffee spilled all over me.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." He apologised.

"It's okay." I replied. He handed me napkins and I cleaned my chest. "Well, this shirt is ruined."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I was thinking of getting a new one. My shoulders are too big for this one."

"Aren't you that model? For Victoria Secret?"

"Yeah." My face flushed red. "I'm Patty."

"I know. I'm Pete." I smiled.

"Walk with me? I want your opinion."

"Yeah. Sure." He walked with me and I went to the women's section. I started looking through the racks. He held up a floral one.

"Good eye. I like that."

"My ex-girlfriends always took me shopping with them. And my boyfriends."

"Bi?"

"Yeah."

"I'm, uh, intersex." I replied.

"That's cool. My brother is trans."

"I felt girly. I just finished a shoot so."

"When will I see that?"

"I don't know. " I smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

~~

I've known Pete for about a month an he was coming over today. I put on sweatpants, a flannel, and a beanie on. Someone knocked.

"Hold on." I made sure I looked good and then went there. I opened the door and he hugged me. "Hey."

"Hey." He kissed my cheek, like every time we saw each other. My face heated up.

"Come in. Sorry. I kinda look like a bum."

"It's fine. I do too." He handed me a bag. "I got you this."

"Thanks." I smiled and opened it. Inside was a box. It had a necklace and a note.

'Will you be my boyfriend?' The note read. The necklace said Pete. I smiled and nodded. "Of course." I whispered. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

He put it on me and I blushed. We sat on the couch. I cuddled into my boyfriend. "So, do I call you my boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"I've told you this. Whatever I feel like that day. You'll be able to tell because of how I dress." I replied.

"Okay." He kissed my cheek and I smiled, blushing. "What movie do you wanna watch?"

"What's on?"

"Nemo and Batman."

"Batman." I replied. He smiled and laid down. He patted in front of him and I laid down. He put his arm around my waist and his head in my neck. He kissed my neck, in a sweet way.

"Pat?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you said yes." I smiled and put my arm on his.